Camera Stuff post you discount links etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Stuff post you discount links etc

Maybe we can all post up some saving ideas links etc.

Comparison shop for in . See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine.

this was a great price on what seems to be a great battery fit finish and use has been excellent so far. Fast shipping ( watch out for the gift wrapping) it showed on my receipt a quick email removed it.

ttt no other sale items Bummer

Comment

I've bought several batteries from Sterlingtek.com. Great pirce and work perfectly!

Comment

I've posted this a lot... but I love the classifieds at fredmiranda.com for good deals. I've picked up a Canon 75-300mm IS for as little as 250 before.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          I've bought several batteries from Sterlingtek.com. Great pirce and work perfectly!
          I think that's the place that you recommended that I get my camera batteries. I guess this was almost a year ago. Anyway, I bought some and they're working as well or better than the original at a fraction of the price. Thanks again, Casey.

Comment

I get all my batteries for Sterlingtek.com. Just happen to stumble across them one day while looking for inexpensive batteries.......

Comment

Working...
            X