No announcement yet.

Good bye NFL hello LMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the increasing absence of traditional family values and national values. When Tebow is blasted for kneeling to pay homage to god but these players are praised for dishonoring our nation... sad times are upon us.

Comment

I'm over it as well. I played fantasy football for 15 years and enjoyed watching but, after all this started last year I was done. I'm not playing FF this year and have not watched 5 seconds of football. I found myself much more productive anyway without watching these guys perform their acts of stupidity.

Comment

I'm done as well after everything that went on this weekend.

Comment

They have gone way to far, ruined my football season that I was looking forward to.
          I will be finding other things to do rather than watching fooyball.

Comment

Admittedly I don't watch a lot of sports to begin with so to swear off watching professional sports b/c of all this doesn't really bother me too much. I have my own opinions on the state of our country and how much we value sports over education but I'll leave that for another thread. I think professional players (of any sport) are paid insane amounts of money and for that kind of salary you should leave your personal politics at home and do your job...entertain the masses through game play.

Maybe some folks will be able to get some extra projects done now that they aren't sitting in front of the TV all Sunday

Comment

Maybe the ticket prices will come down a little........

Comment

God Bless America - that is what really matters.

Not a bunch of over paid athletes and actors.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                  Geez I love watching college and the NFL. I'm just looking passed all the BS. sorry guys. Go cowboys! AND archery starts this Saturday. . Safe hunting.
                  Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  No need to be sorry
                  You're the problem
                  I was going to be more easy and say... We all need to pick sides real soon. You either stand up for what's right and for our Country or you choose to let these ***** get away with anything they want.

Go Trump!! Screw the haters of our Country.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    This all falls squarely of the shoulders of the NFL and its owners. I'm forbidden by my employers to protest anything on company time.
                    yup...they need some backbone & tell them company time is not the place. STHU & do what you are paid to do.

NASCAR owners Childress & Petty should go NFL.

Comment

Im going to tune in to the Cowboys game to see if everyone is standing. I seen a clip (dont know if its true or not) that Jerry said everyone will be standing or they wont play. Like everyone else, I think im done with the NFL (well, minus the Cowboys as long as they dont get stupid). Its probably going to kill my fantasy chances, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by postman View Post
                        When the ratings go down and the stadiums are half empty, the owners will shut them up. Maybe then they will appreciate their "jobs" and their millions dollar contracts. They don't know how good they've got it.
                        The ratings are down and I bet they are going to fall more, I do not watch near as much as I used to, I will watch the Cowboys, if they have players not standing I may quit watching them, that would be very difficult for me because I have been a die hard since the late 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                          I am done watching NFL/NBA. Over the last few years have been watching it less and less.

My thoughts on the protest. Sure they have the right to protest but respect the Country and its Flag that gives them the right to protest. Many brave men and women have paid the ultimate sacrifice to defend the rights we enjoy. Not respecting the flag and country is disrespect to them or any that love them.
                          Screw that. They don't have the right IMO.. Ok they do have the right but we need to stop being so PC about it. Do people have the right to be racist or sexist? Technically they do but we all know they really don't.

I'm getting tired of all the hard working real Americans not standing up and calling BS. We need to get loud and call these people out. Someone start at least one conservative media outlet.

Comment

the fans should have a # national turnoff NFL Day . I'm not against protesting at all , I think the way it is being carried out is the problem. Many have fought and died for our flag and the anthem for which we stand

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              yup...STHU & do what you are paid to do.
                              LoL
                              They are being silent
                              And they are chasing that ball like they're paid to do

Comment

Put me in the no more nfl crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X