Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dems must live in an alternate universe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems must live in an alternate universe...

where they don't believe there is such a thing as video tape. Turns out Susan Rice (the same Susan Rice that lied to the American public about Ben Gazi) was the one that unmasked the members of the Trump team and shared the info. Apparently a few months ago she was asked about this on PBS and said she knew nothing about any of this.

They live in a universe where they are not going to be called out on anything they say so they say any stupid thing they want.

Comment

Of course they do. Did you see the video where Chelsea Clinton was introduced by the ACLU as "the alternate universe current First Daughter"...freaking crazy

Comment

She's nothing more than the fall guy (woman). They'll say, "ok we got to the bottom of this, it was just a lone wolf. Nothing to see here, let's move on." They don't care because they know nothing will happen to her. She needs to be made an example of.

Comment

Yea, then didnt exactly throw the book at her after she knowing lied about Benghazi

Comment

What's your response xbowhunter?
            Multiple sources tell Fox News that Susan Rice, former national security adviser under then-President Barack Obama, requested to unmask the names of Trump transition officials caught up in surveillance.

Comment

Unfortunately these liberal politicians live in a Universe where no one, inside their bubble, is ever held accountable for anything.... They can murder and walk free.... It's really disturbing to see that this countries corrupt politicians are above the law.. The American people had best start asking some serious questions and demanding some accountability..

Comment

Lots of crickets on this thread….

Comment

Maybe it's time for a little hard ball... Trump should maybe go tell the libtard Demokrauts that if they don't get in line and allow his SCOTUS nomination to be confirmed and get health care done, he's gonna see to it that everyone from Susan Rice up to and including Obummer is locked up on charges that his AG will file, and there won't be no bail...

Why in the world would he not go after all of them, including Hitlery. There's plenty of hard evidence to charge them and lock 'em up.

Comment

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Maybe it's time for a little hard ball... Trump should maybe go tell the libtard Demokrauts that if they don't get in line and allow his SCOTUS nomination to be confirmed and get health care done, he's gonna see to it that everyone from Susan Rice up to and including Obummer is locked up on charges that his AG will file, and there won't be no bail...

Why in the world would he not go after all of them, including Hitlery. There's plenty of hard evidence to charge them and lock 'em up.
                      Now that's a Billion dollar statement and the Billion dollar question..
                      It does make you wonder... He himself said Hitlary should be in prison. I say make it happen with a few and the rest will fall in line instead of continuing creating kaos. They had 8 years to do their dirty deeds...Enough is enough..
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 04-04-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        It does make you wonder... He himself said Hitlary should be in prison. I say make it happen with a few and the rest will fall in line instead of continuing creating kaos. They had 8 years to do their dirty deeds...Enough is enough..

Patience. He's been in 3 months. And Dems are throwing everything they can at him. It will come out, just like it's doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                          That T-shirt is awesomeness but the new kid on the block/actor sucks at best!!! LOL!!!
                          Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          I assume he was working on Hillary. Heck, get Rice and Hillary.....works for me.....I am open for that if there is clear evidence they should go down.
                          Last edited by Landrover; 04-04-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Shirt pic is Great! LOL! Problem is that is giving a liberal way too much credit. Should be an amoeba or such there.

Comment

If I was an ape, I'd be offended! No way I'd want to be classified in the same way as Hitlery!

Comment

Working...
                              X