Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Amazon is doing a victory lap for fighting Trump....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syrian Refugees only accounted for <15% of refugees into the US in 2016. Almost half of the refugees that came to the US last year were Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I'm a pretty frugal shopper covering all my bases and that comment is rarely the case....

Amazon is **** competitive and almost all the time cheaper for stuff I buy. I'd buy elsewhere if it wasn't...
      x2

Comment

still gonna use amazon.

Comment

I had Amazon prime. Dang near everything I wanted to buy didn't qualify for free shipping. Only stuff sold by Amazon. Which cost a lot more due to their huuuuge markup. Keep believing you are getting free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            I had Amazon prime. Dang near everything I wanted to buy didn't qualify for free shipping. Only stuff sold by Amazon. Which cost a lot more due to their huuuuge markup. Keep believing you are getting free shipping.
            Your experience is completely different than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

I compare prices all over the net and they beat most folks easily or Amazon is the same price shipped as the other places are before adding their shipping. I have my goto places that historically have better prices than most places and I also search for sales etc when comparing. Most of my items qualify for Prime. Even with the very few items I buy that don't qualify for prime, they still beat out other places when you figure shipping at both places..

Comment

So if the place is a good cheap place to shop OR a place that provides entertainment you love (NFL) then it's stupid to boycott?

But if a singer you don't hate but can live without says something politically bad or a single player in the NFL does something "bad" then it's ok to boycott.

So basically only boycott and act internet tough as long as it doesn't inconvenience you.

And by saying there would be no place left to shop, that's like saying your one vote doesn't count.

Comment

If buying from Amazon is my only vice, i'd say I'm doing pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    LOL amazon could have fully funded Hillary's campaign and I'd still use them. If you go around disassociating yourself from every company that makes decisions you don't like, you'll end up sewing your own shirts.
                    Yep yep. I'm the same the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I compare prices all over the net and they beat most folks easily or Amazon is the same price shipped as the other places are before adding their shipping. I have my goto places that historically have better prices than most places and I also search for sales etc when comparing. Most of my items qualify for Prime. Even with the very few items I buy that don't qualify for prime, they still beat out other places when you figure shipping at both places..
                      Same here. Very rarely do I not find the product cheaper on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        So if the place is a good cheap place to shop OR a place that provides entertainment you love (NFL) then it's stupid to boycott?

But if a singer you don't hate but can live without says something politically bad or a single player in the NFL does something "bad" then it's ok to boycott.

So basically only boycott and act internet tough as long as it doesn't inconvenience you.

And by saying there would be no place left to shop, that's like saying your one vote doesn't count.

I only boycott lumber companies I don't use and watching gay *** celebrity and music awards shows..

Comment

amazon is the bizomb
                          a lower price is always nice
                          we don't agree on everything
                          and that's OK cuz life is gay

Comment

Amazon distribution is about 5 miles from our house, and we are about 12+ miles to the nearest WalMart, Office Depot, or large Target. They deliver same day on lots of stuff. I'm not giving them up because they carry a bunch of things the local stores will not, plus there's not any traffic or screaming kids to deal with.

One thing you can do is choose your charity of choice with Amazon Smile, and have them donate to what you want.... Just an idea.

Comment

First off, NOTHING is FREE. Everything gets paid for, somewhere. I use Amazon, Walmart, and others on the "ban" list here, except Under Armour, couldn't afford most of their stuff anyway. Hell, I even purchased a Ruger M77 MK II and that gun manufacturer hates guns and gun owners according to some. There are things I will not buy, watch, participate in. I think I am being boycotted as well, no one bought my song.

To the point of Refugee Ban being lost: It was kept on hold by a court of liberals who have at ton of their rulings overturned. This is simply a case of Judge/Court shopping.

Comment

Was going to order a Swarovski Z5 scope off Amazon the other day but found it cheaper at Cabelas for $200.00 less.

Comment

Working...
                                X