bowhunters paradise...counting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowhunters paradise...counting down

less than 30 days away and its roadtrip time to bhp,they are still killing good critters even during the heat per the picture updates on the web page i cant wait!! any of you have any july hunts planned?

Bill

Going in November!!! I think I booked too early, 'cause I've almost worried myself to death, thinking of things to bring, and how to get crap home!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Comment

Good luck! Jim's a great host and you'll have a great time. Give us a hunt report when you get back.

Comment

Good Luck Bill. What are your dates?

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuck2 View Post
          Good Luck Bill. What are your dates?

don,we are leaving the 18th on the roadtrip,probably going to overnite around waco, and arrive on the 19th however we start hunting am on 4/20-24 4days. i have gotten good feedback from other hunters so i am extremely optimistic,it is going to be a good trip.

you need to hop a plane and come with us,man we will pick you up at the airport! tell your wife that you will be with two lawmen,so what kind of trouble can you get in

Comment

Im sure you'll get something Jim is a great guy and a great chef!

Comment

Great Chef, HMMMMMM??????

Well thanks to all my recipes Jim has falling onto earth and become a fine COOK!!! Tell him Andy says hello!!!

Comment

Goig in feb, for exotic! Cant wait.....

Comment

hopefully get back there myself this winter

Comment

Working...
                  X