Leafy suit recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leafy suit recommendations

Had a boar make me out squatted down motionless from 40 yards in pretty thick woods Saturday, with the wind in my favor. What are your recommendations for leafy suit. Think it could’ve helped break me up maybe.

My vote is for the ASAT leafy suit. I wear it year-round, just changing what I wear under it.

Comment

Thanks jerp!

Comment

Just curious did you happen to walk in from the direction the hog was at. Hogs eyesight are not very good, but their nose is.

Comment

I got the cheapest one off Amazon about 5 years ago. Works like a champ. I wouldn't over think it.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Just curious did you happen to walk in from the direction the hog was at. Hogs eyesight are not very good, but their nose is.
            I know I crossed his path because I smelt him about 30 seconds prior to seeing him but the wind was in my favor.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
              I got the cheapest one off Amazon about 5 years ago. Works like a champ. I wouldn't over think it.

Same here. Works like a charm.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                I know I crossed his path because I smelt him about 30 seconds prior to seeing him but the wind was in my favor.
                With the wind in my favor I have seen hogs stop dead in there tracks and turn around when they had come up on the trail I walked in on. Just a thought.

Comment

If you don't buy the cheapest then buy one that is bug proof

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X