"TEST" question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"TEST" question

just got my blood results back and said my testosterone count was 314 ( I'm 52 years old). Is that good? It only said the range was from 150-750 ( Good Lord could we be a little more vague!)Anybody?

You passed...for a woman!

Comment

Yours is double what mine was when I first got it tested and I am 39. Last time I had it checked after doing injections for over a year it was at 300. I can tell a difference but I still think it's way too low. My grandpa is 85 years old and his was over 700 when they checked it.

Comment

your in the middle of the normal range. your doc will most likey put you on trt if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
          That's awesome!!!!!

Comment

I am 35 and my level was 123 a year ago before I started getting injections, now I stay around 900 or so and feel like a new man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
              I am 35 and my level was 123 a year ago before I started getting injections, now I stay around 900 or so and feel like a new man.
              How much do you take and how often? I think I need to raise my injection or do it more often.

Comment

I think it is a sliding scale depending on your age. I went in and the Dr. said it was fine. I felt like crap for a year and had it rechecked. He then said it was low and put me on testosterone. I asked what it was the year before and it was in range but doing a little research I found it was in range for a lot older man.

I am off of testosterone at present as I had a bad PSA test. Hopefully after new blood work is done on Friday I can get back on because I can tell the differnce.

I am going to try to find an Urologist in place of my PCP. Does anyone have a good one semi-close to Deer Park?

I always find it strange that people who claim not to be bigots, are always on the Prayers Sent threads, always on the high moral ground side of issues find a medical condition of others to be funny........

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post

I always find it strange that people who claim not to be bigots, are always on the Prayers Sent threads, always on the high moral ground side of issues find a medical condition of others to be funny........
                  You seem to be slightly irritable. I would recommend that your doctor increase your dosage.

Comment

Why would you want testerone shots?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                      Main reason I had mine tested in the first place was because of chronic fatigue. It has many other benefits besides that though.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                        Do you really not know, or are you trying to be funny?

Comment

Definitely low.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndadio View Post
                            spit drink everywhere....

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              You seem to be slightly irritable. I would recommend that your doctor increase your dosage.
                              It actually has the opposite effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X