bexar county bow hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bexar county bow hunts

has anyone been to bexar county bow hunting in castroville? looking for info about quality of hunts. thanks.

I can't help you much, but do a search on here and you will find an abundant amount of information.

Comment

Originally posted by 12thman View Post
      has anyone been to bexar county bow hunting in castroville? looking for info about quality of hunts. thanks.
      I've been out there twice and it's a great place, imo. Beautiful ranch, awesome lodge and Todd will treat you right. Book a hunt, you won't regret it. The axis hunting can be tough if it's green but that is the same on any day lease.

Comment

How are the whitetail bucks?

Comment

Been out there quite a few times and its a great place to hunt. Was out there last week helping Todd out and they have lots of whitetail. The place is real green right now but animals still coming to corn on feed routes. Some buddies and I will be there opening weekend to hunt. Let me know if interested in hunting with us.

Comment

Prices?

Comment

$500 for 2 days. You can find details at their website

Comment

We are going to pig hunt in August. Me , Bisch,Bob and Dennis. It's a great place to hunt and stay. Lots of pigs, you can shoot 2 a day.

Comment

Anymore updates.Going on Oct.18 with 2 other friends and we have never been.Advice?Where/how to hunt?

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Agreed! Great place and Todd will take care of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X