Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2018, 08:09 PM   #1
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Question Best place/s to buy HB feeders & blinds near Abilene?

And has anyone purchased from them before? Trying to get a list of prices and products offered as well.

Last edited by Pigpiggy; 10-22-2018 at 08:15 PM.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 08:50 PM   #2
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Midlothian
Hunt In: Cisco / Ira
Default

Texas Hunting Land in Lawn, Tx

325-480-0689
Info@texashuntingland.com
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 08:56 PM   #3
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Texas Hunting Land in Lawn, Tx

325-480-0689
Info@texashuntingland.com
Thank you, Sir. Has anyone on here purchased from them?

Looks like thatís just a little ways south of Abilene on 84.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 09:00 PM   #4
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Midlothian
Hunt In: Cisco / Ira
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigpiggy View Post
Thank you, Sir. Has anyone on here purchased from them?



Looks like thatís just a little ways south of Abilene on 84.


The owner of Texas Hunting Land is a friend of mine. Their main business is ranch real estate but they have blinds / feeders at their lawn office.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 09:05 PM   #5
lab man
Pope & Young
 
lab man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Callahan
Default

Jackson Bothers Feed

http://www.jacksonbrosfeed.com/home.html
lab man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 09:08 PM   #6
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
The owner of Texas Hunting Land is a friend of mine. Their main business is ranch real estate but they have blinds / feeders at their lawn office.
Very Cool. Good to know. Thank you.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 09:09 PM   #7
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab man View Post
Thank you.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 09:43 PM   #8
Boss Buck
Pope & Young
 
Boss Buck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wylie Tx.
Hunt In: Stephen Co.
Default

Jackson Brothers was the one I was going mention.
Boss Buck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2018, 11:34 PM   #9
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

I’ll check out both places but really am interested in the HB brand products. I thought someone said the location at Lawn sold another brand of poly blinds.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 10:10 AM   #10
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

Check out J&L Sales on the south side of Abilene. They carry blinds and feeders and are another location for the main office/sales lot in Cross Plains.
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 05:13 PM   #11
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
Check out J&L Sales on the south side of Abilene. They carry blinds and feeders and are another location for the main office/sales lot in Cross Plains.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
The owner of Texas Hunting Land is a friend of mine. Their main business is ranch real estate but they have blinds / feeders at their lawn office.
Do they sell poly blinds? I think thatís what theyíre called. Round shaped.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 05:59 PM   #12
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigpiggy View Post
Thank you.



Do they sell poly blinds? I think thatís what theyíre called. Round shaped.
Poly blinds are either probably going to be the Krivoman, awesome blind by a sponsor on TBH or a Maverick, I have 2 and they are great for the money, sold by Brush to Bay Outfitters, also a site sponsor!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 06:07 PM   #13
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Midlothian
Hunt In: Cisco / Ira
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigpiggy View Post
Do they sell poly blinds? I think that’s what they’re called. Round shaped.
They have one called the Bow Dome that look like Krivoman knockoffs, but I don't know anything about it. I just know they had them out there at one point. I have not talked to Blaine in awhile, so not sure what current inventory he has out there.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 06:14 PM   #14
Puncher51
Eight Point
 
Puncher51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Merkel, Tx
Hunt In: Mason, Callahan, and Stonewall Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
They have one called the Bow Dome that look like Krivoman knockoffs, but I don't know anything about it. I just know they had them out there at one point. I have not talked to Blaine in awhile, so not sure what current inventory he has out there.
I drove by on Sunday and they were there
Puncher51 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 06:38 PM   #15
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
Poly blinds are either probably going to be the Krivoman, awesome blind by a sponsor on TBH or a Maverick, I have 2 and they are great for the money, sold by Brush to Bay Outfitters, also a site sponsor!
Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
They have one called the Bow Dome that look like Krivoman knockoffs, but I don't know anything about it. I just know they had them out there at one point. I have not talked to Blaine in awhile, so not sure what current inventory he has out there.
Ok, Iíll try to stop by there when theyíre open.

https://www.bowdome.com/


Attached Images
 

Last edited by Pigpiggy; 10-23-2018 at 07:38 PM.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 06:45 PM   #16
dfkoon
Ten Point
 
dfkoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Arlington/Texoma
Hunt In: Brady / Hagermann when lucky
Default

Not sure what HB feeder is. But I've always used J&L and they have a place in Abilene
dfkoon is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #17
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkoon View Post
Not sure what HB feeder is. But I've always used J&L and they have a place in Abilene
Ok thanks. Do they carry these less expensive poly blinds? Iím leaning towards these for simplicity sake, less expense, & easier to move from place to place.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-24-2018, 08:43 AM   #18
HDWRENCH
Ten Point
 
HDWRENCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Keller
Hunt In: Cisco, San Juan
Default

Also if need J&L will do delivery and set up for a small fee . I did not buy from them but I stopped at the one in Cisco Super nice couple of guys explained things to me etc .
HDWRENCH is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-29-2018, 09:46 PM   #19
Pigpiggy
Four Point
 
Pigpiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Default

Ok thank you sir. I still haven’t had time to even stop out at the location at Lawn south of Abilene either.
Pigpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com