Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    Walking over 24 hrs a day??? How does that work
    Thay gonna need a good Chiropractor when they git here!! You do free gubment health care stuff?

You could give 'em an "adjustment" then send them to "the good feet store" down the road...

Comment

I'm thinking air strike.
      This is an invasion

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Thay gonna need a good Chiropractor when they git here!! You do free gubment health care stuff?

You could give 'em an "adjustment" then send them to "the good feet store" down the road...
        I'd adjust my foot right up their rear!

You having 8-10 of them over for dinner tonight?

Comment

Plenty of videos showing the migrants getting paid cash in hand. Also...why are they all flying the flag of the country they are fleeing from? They are not even doing it right.
          Trump can just use these video's to promote the wall. Another horrible backfire from the left. MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Most illegals try to come over in the spring (better weather). I'm sure it's just coincidental that they are coming at this time.

"A country that cannot control its borders is not a nation".

Ronald Reagan
            Yep, purely coincidence, and I’m sure it has nothing to do with the midterms. Amazing to me. The liberals organizing this are trying to interfere with our election a heck of a lot more than China or Russia tried to do. Why can’t we open an investigation on this??

Comment

From the New York Times.

"Luis Assardo, a Guatemalan journalist, said in an email that he spoke to residents of Chiquimula and was told that some local merchants had given the migrants money while others had offered food, clothing or other help.

The video appears to show each migrant receiving a single bill, so the largest amount they could have received was 200 quetzales, equal to about $26. Migrants in the caravan told The New York Times that the Guatemalans generally handed out one or two quetzals, or about 13 to 26 cents — undercutting Mr. Trump’s claim of “a lot of money” exchanging hands.
              In an interview, Mr. Gaetz says he now suspects that the men handing out money were cartel members sowing good will and seeking to subvert the government."

Money came from the cartel! Duh... LOL

Comment

Get ready for pictures of alien mothers with young children crying while being detained. Check out the first two headlines CNN is running on this story right now. It's just all so predictable.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  Walking over 24 hrs a day??? How does that work
                  Obviously it doesn't, and they are being loaded up and moved in buses/trucks.

Comment

A couple of Warthogs and a few napalm canisters should slow em down.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                      Get ready for pictures of alien mothers with young children crying while being detained. Check out the first two headlines CNN is running on this story right now. It's just all so predictable.
                      Really?! How in the hell is that ladder even attached? And where is it going to/coming from? CNN just keeps getting more ridiculous.

Comment

I don't even know what to make of that CNN snapshot

Comment

This is a crazy story unfolding ...

Comment

After the caravan formed in Honduras and gathered strength on the weeklong hike across her native Guatemala, Rosalin Guillermo tells me she sold everything, gathered her three children and decided to "complete my dream" of moving to the United States.

"I want them to study, have a good future," she says, touching the heads of her children. "My husband is dead so I do this for my kids. I ask you with all my heart, wouldn't your mother do the same for you?".........

Guillermo has no passport. Unlike many other caravan members, she is not fleeing the violence of drug cartels or the political oppression of the Honduran government so it is unlikely that she will qualify for refugee status if she ever reaches the United States.

Rosalin Guillermo was at the front of the migrant caravan of Central Americans hoping to cross a bridge into Mexico. But when the gates closed, she decided she and her family had to find another way forward.

I had to look it up.

I still dont see how Rosalin Guillermo, has 2 kids named Candy and Minor.

Comment

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                After the caravan formed in Honduras and gathered strength on the weeklong hike across her native Guatemala, Rosalin Guillermo tells me she sold everything, gathered her three children and decided to "complete my dream" of moving to the United States.

"I want them to study, have a good future," she says, touching the heads of her children. "My husband is dead so I do this for my kids. I ask you with all my heart, wouldn't your mother do the same for you?".........

Guillermo has no passport. Unlike many other caravan members, she is not fleeing the violence of drug cartels or the political oppression of the Honduran government so it is unlikely that she will qualify for refugee status if she ever reaches the United States.

Rosalin Guillermo was at the front of the migrant caravan of Central Americans hoping to cross a bridge into Mexico. But when the gates closed, she decided she and her family had to find another way forward.

I had to look it up.

I still dont see how Rosalin Guillermo, has 2 kids named Candy and Minor.
                                This reminds me of the Kavanaugh accusations. People should be speaking out about how this diminishes the plight of true refugees who are fleeing for their lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X