"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
    I applied late last year for what was left open in late September. I did not get drawn for any but my son drew a SHNF doe permit.

This year we applied the 1st day it opened up. My son is 10 and we put in for every hunt together.
    Awesome and congrats. Be ready to not get drawn for several years coming now! seems like you get drawn the first year then nada after that.

Comment

If I don't get drawn next year I'll just fly home and hunt. My son and I both have lifetime licenses in TN. Our muzzleloader season is the 2 weeks during the rut! Awesome time to be home

Comment

I will be home in less than a month. Can't wait to catch up with my battle buddies and chase some swine!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

nice cutters on that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami View Post
            Heading out to granger this weekend, just wondering if we're allowed to set up a tent anywhere on the public land or is it only in the designated "primitive campgrounds" thanks!

Planning on camping the night on Saturday

I've slept in the back of my Lesbaru in the circle lot... ymmv though...

Comment

I had no clue there were so many new rooks on here! I have been missing out on the posts!!!!

Comment

Beautiful day for Granger. This is my ideal weather for chasing pigs.

Comment

Pigs wouldnt leave the blood weeds or briars on a windy day like this with the rain. Tomorow will be a good day for pigs. Ill be looking for a big buck on private instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    I've slept in the back of my Lesbaru in the circle lot... ymmv though...
                    That is funny. That beard has got to be throwing its own gravitational pull. Lost any kids lately?

Nice pig Yogapants. Very nice bow.

Godspeed Speedgoat.

Comment

Gawd I wish I was chasing pigs at Granger now...

Comment

Does anyone have a meat processor they like and trust close to Granger? Can’t decide if I’m going to use a meat processor or get motivated and do it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got into about 60 hogs today! Was very exciting

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                            Got into about 60 hogs today! Was very exciting

I was there for about 6 hrs went to pecan grove and San Gabriel saw a bunch of deer not a single hog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy's first granger pig!

Big boar! With the lake being 10 ft high. The hogs are out in the open! Prob saw 40 or so! I missed two pokes on a boar and a group of 50 pounders and my bud Solomon put in a 50 yd Texas heart shot on this 230 pound boar! His first at granger. Crossbow!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X