No announcement yet.

Free guided fishing trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on ya. Best of luck in your business venture!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Bring him up to Savoy anytime. Lots of fish
      Used to be my go to lake for shad when we floated the tailrace at Texoma before they shut all that down.

Comment

I am interested also for a trip with my adult sons. Do you provide equipment? Which boat will you be fishing out of? Anyway this is a great offer and I wish you success.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          I'd be interested. I'll shoot you a text. Thanks!
          Same here

Comment

Interested if you ever come to Fork.

Comment

I'll pass your name along to Slew. He could really use some tips on how to catch crappie. Really a pretty sad story....[emoji6]

In all seriousness this is a awesome offer. Wish you luck on your new dream.

Comment

Thanks guys!

had a couple interested but nothing booked yet. Trying to get this done asap! heck, if someone is free tomorrow AM than shoot me a text.

I have all the gear. I am fishing out of a 20ft phoenix pro XP. so i can take 1-2 people out. Can do 3 but gets crowded since I am a timber fisherman.

would love to take anyone out that wants to go! offer will stand until I get 2-3 trips done so I have enough pics to get my webpage going. Have one person tentative for sunday (weather depending).

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  I'll pass your name along to Slew. He could really use some tips on how to catch crappie. Really a pretty sad story....[emoji6]

I need more than tips! Probably therapy and counseling!!

Good luck with your new endeavor young guns! RR is an awesome lake summer and fall! Just for reference anytime I put my boat in the water I got $50 in gas between the boat and truck just to get there and $10-$40 in tackle isn't out of the question assuming nothing breaks and not counting line replacement! If I have to run and gun and work to find fish $100 a day in gas isn't uncommon! I've kicked around the idea of running a few trips for hunting trip money but wouldn't do it for any less than $300-$350 a day! Some day's I'm jealous of my guide buddies and other days when it's cold and raining and tough fishing I'm glad I'm in my nice warm office peddling a little insurance! I do try to go at least once a week, I'm not good office people!

Slew

Comment

Cool stuff!

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    I'm jealous of my guide buddies and other days when it's cold and raining and tough fishing I'm glad I'm in my nice warm office peddling a little insurance! I do try to go at least once a week, I'm not good office people!

Slew
                    Know that feeling. I did a little part time waterfowl stuff end of high school and college. At the end of the day it paid for gas, more shells, fast food and snuff.

But it was fun for someone of that age. Pretty sure I couldn't handle the grind of making a living out of a hobby

Comment

Can you schedule on week days? I am pretty sure I can take a Monday off next week. My wife and I would love to get in a little fishing.

Comment

Tagged. What times you try to head out and return, I live in Decatur but would like to get my oldest out..

Comment

Very nice gesture. Hope it all works out for you. Little to far fir me as I live just north if houston. Best of luck to you

Comment

Pretty cool. Great gesture....good luck to you OP!

Comment

Working...
                            X