Dog food diet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog food diet.

So I'm at Wal-Mart buying a bag of dog food for the dogs. I'm in the check out line a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT??? So on impulse I told her no I don't have a dog, I'm starting the dog food diet again I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last tme, I lost 50lbs before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of my orifaces and IV's in both arms. I told her that essentially it was a perfect diet, all you do is load your pockets with food nuggets and every time you get hungry simply eat one or two, the food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I'm gonna try it again...(now everyone in line was interested in this story) the lady then asked me if I ended up in ICU because the dog food poisoned me I told her no I stepped off a curb to smell a poodles butt and got hit by a car... Thought the guy behind us was gonna have a heart attack he was laughing so hard....
    now that you've read this yes I stole it now you copy it and pass it on for laughs.....hahaha 😂😂

Omg, that is sooooooo funny. Even my dog in my avatar is laughing

Comment

Haha.. very nice!

Comment

Working...
      X