• Show
Clear All

Looks great David

Comment

Looks neat

Comment

Any updates on the paint?

Comment

I'll post some pics tonight. I actually took it apart to paint the various panels. Using spray paint that adheres to plastic and the fumes get pretty intense inside the enclosed blind and the garage. Besides that it is about 4" to tall to slide out of the garage assembled, so I was going to have to take it apart anyway to get it out of the garage. My driveway is slanted so the most level place to assemble was in the garage. I did decide to just put 2 layers of Coroplast for the roof, and forgo using sheet metal. I painted the inside Black, and the Outside a Deep Forest Green.

Comment

IDK how i missed this first time around. Awesome work! Cant wait to see the finished project.

Comment

A few more progress pics. Pieces separated so I could paint both sides. Black inside, deep Forest green outside. Door, side wall, and front 3 walls, and then the roof double layered in Coroplast. Just need to paint the roof and put metal trim around the edges. Will post pics of it fully assembled later this week.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow good job. Looking good.

Comment

Looks really good. I like the idea of easy material. I built a blind recently using old garage door panels, worked great.

Comment

Yours look great. I have made 2 of them. By far the easiest material to work with on my round hay ring blinds.. I have had one out now for three years with no issues. Even after the wind blew it 250 yards over a feeder pen, a barb wire fence and into a heavy patch of mesquites. I just turned it on its side and rolled it back and then staked it down.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        Yours look great. I have made 2 of them. By far the easiest material to work with on my round hay ring blinds.. I have had one out now for three years with no issues. Even after the wind blew it 250 yards over a feeder pen, a barb wire fence and into a heavy patch of mesquites. I just turned it on its side and rolled it back and then staked it down.
                        That's funny. I may try making one with Cattle Panel. Should be easy to attach, and really light. Wish now I would have bought 40 or 50 sheets at the price I got them for, but I just didn't want to have to store that many.

Comment

Here are the hay rings

Attached Files

Comment

Love the hay ring blinds. I saw your previous post when putting them together.

Comment

Got both sides of the roof painted today. Should be able to get the blind fully reassembled by this weekend and just waiting on the deerview windows. I will wait till it is set in place at the lease before installing the windows.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X