Free Hog Bowhunt for wounded Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Hog Bowhunt for wounded Warrior

I will be sponsoring a free Hog Bowhunt for a lucky wounded Warrior. I am currently waiting for open dates at a bowhunting facility in Oklahoma not far from Tx.
    I will pay for the lodging & hunting will be (4 sits) over feeders & stands in place.I will also furnish the food while hunting & pay for the butchering of the Hog if you want it done for the trip home. You will be allowed 1 hog of any size.

You funish getting to the hunting camp & your personal Bowhunting tackle (No expandables) & a smile as it will be a fun time..
    If you are or know of any Bowhunting (male/female) wounded warrior please have them send PM me at
    bhnavideo@gmail.com for additional details & for me to receive your information.
    It will be an old fashioned put the name in the hat drawing for the winner & a 2nd & 3rd name backup if winner cannot go. No rain check on this..

So please, pass the word. The Bowhunt will take place this fall or sometime after Christmas. Once I receive the open dates & decide, I will notify those eligible by PM. Archerytalk has a thread under Wounded Warriors, check in in the Bowhunting & Bowhunter showcases.
    Thanks & please pass the word.

Incredible gesture. Bump for a man with a heart of gold.

Comment

Great gesture! Thank you for offering this. I wish I could put my name in but I would be unable to make it there.
      I am sure who ever goes will have a great time.

Comment

Awesome gesture!!

Comment

Great jesture, one of the many reasons I love this Site and the folks here.

Sent a pm with soldiers name.

Comment

Good on you John.

Comment

Good deal. Some deserving warrior will be a happy soul:thumbup:

Comment

Please help me keep this on the top & pass the word or nominate someone to contact me.. Those eligible will get PM from me with added details. Dates should soon be coming as I am in touch with a very good Hog Bowhunting ranch...
                bhnavideo@gmail.com
                I'm trying to set it up far enough in advance that most will be able to make arrangements to be able to be eligible.

Thanks to all for ANY help in gathering worthy Warriors for this...

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  Awesome gesture!!
                  x2

Comment

Please pass the word & help me keep this to the top.. Thanks to all.. I have a few names already. Should have dates from the place soon & will post as soon as I receive & lock in the dates..

Comment

Bump 4 good cause!

Comment

Outstanding gesture! Bump for a great opportunity for an American hero

Comment

Wow....what an opportunity for someone!!

Kudos to you sir!

Comment

Please pass the word to anyone who may know a Bowhunting wounded Warrior.
                            As I said, I'll post more information as soon as I get the available dates. I'm hoping for a date after Christmas as this would make it much better for people to make arrangements AND after most Deer seasons (Archery) are near ended.
                            Again, thanks to all for passing the word. IF YOU lnow a woBowhunting Wounded Warrior, contact them & see if they are interested.
                            What you get
                            Free lodging (afternoon, morning, afternoon & morning (4 sits). Feeders & stands in place. Private, no lic. required, 1 hog any size, I'll furnish food in camp, I'll pay for your hog butchering if wanted for return trip home.
                            What hunter needs.
                            Lucky Bowhunter needs to get to the camp & furnish personal hunting tackle. No expandables.
                            Ranch I'm trying to set up is in S. Central Ok. close to Tx. border.
                            Again, thanks to all. I do have a few names but would like a few more.

Drawing will be for Winner, back up 2nd & 3rd if winner can't make it. Sorry, NO RAIN CHECKS on this..

Comment

Please pass the word & help me keep this on the front page. Let your Military buddies know as they may know some that would be eligible...

Comment

Working...
                              X