Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    Well done. Can I make a suggestion?
    If once you have your camera set up, zoom all the way in on something at the distance you expect to shoot. Turn the auto focus off or put it on manuel. Then zoom back in. The brush or what ever between you and the animal will be fuzzy but the pigs will be clear as the camera will be focused for that distance. I'm no camera guy just some thing I stumbled on thru trial and error
    Oh, Please!!!!!!!!

Comment

I see he was nice enough not to break your arrow!!! Congrats Rick

Comment

Originally posted by warrior62 View Post
        I see he was nice enough not to break your arrow!!! Congrats Rick
        Yep - the arrow was hangin by the fletching in the exit hole, so it came out pretty easy as soon as he hit the brush.

Believe it or not - that's now 16 pigs with that same arrow, and broadhead. Gotta be some kinda record. LOL

Gilbert, that knife looks bigger in that picture than it actually is. It is 12.5" overall length, with an 8.5" blade, and yep it is wicked good for just about anything you use it for.

P.S. - sorry about the red text. Yea, after I got done, and looked at it I said to myself - Self, there's gonna be lotsa folks have a hard time seeing that, especially Gilbert, and them other old pharts like Bob Sarrels.

Comment

LOL!, Gilbert, and the other old Pharts?. Carefull there buddy, i noticed that there is alot of white hair in your thumbs up picture, so i just wouldn't be excluding yourself to quick there, LOL!!!

GILBERT

Comment

Originally posted by GILBERT View Post
            LOL!, Gilbert, and the other old Pharts?. Carefull there buddy, i noticed that there is alot of white hair in your thumbs up picture, so i just wouldn't be excluding yourself to quick there, LOL!!!
            GILBERT
            LOL - I know that Gilbert. I am quickly approaching the "Experienced Crowd" (for lack of a better way to put it).
            That's why I can say things like that and get away with it.
            Otherwise, Bob might kick my butt.

Comment

HAY how old do you need to be to be an old phart; i have never heard of one before now HA,HA, LOL'

Comment

nice video

Comment

Originally posted by SHORTY View Post
                  HAY how old do you need to be to be an old phart; i have never heard of one before now HA,HA, LOL'
                  Don't worry about it Shorty. You're well past it.

Comment

Working...
                  X