Jeff Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Sessions

Lives in 1955 and is a milk toast, weak sauce, self rescinding do nothing. So he finally decides to something. Go against liberty, waste billions of tax dollars and incarcerate hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Eff this guy. Too many states have legalized, he wont be able to get the toothpaste back in the tube. The majority of Americans agree with legalization leaving this mini dictator to go against the majority. POS.
    Attached Files

Idiot................

Comment

Of all the problems we have in this country, cannabis isn’t one. Now we get to watch as the Feds fail miserably at an attempt to putting the geni back in the bottle.

Comment

They are going to get even more strict on Marijuana now that Hezbollah is in business with the cartels.

Comment

He is head of the department of Justice and is responsible for making sure federal law is followed.
          Your problem is with Congress. If you want to smoke and grow with out the possibility of prosecution you need to help change federal law, not rail against the man charged with up holding it

Comment

From what I had read.... Obama's"hands off policy" wasn't allowing the feds to do their job with regards to properly enforce trafficking/distribution. So ended it.

Comment

It's all about big Pharma money...pharmaceuticals lobby to keep it illegal b/c it cuts into their markets & profits.

Exhibit 'A': https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ons-containing

DEA recently legalized a new formulation of oral solutions containing dronabinol (a synthetic version of THC) as a Schedule 2 substance (requires prescription). Because I'm sure the synthetic version is safer than the home grown stuff.
              Last edited by JonBoy; 01-04-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                From what I had read.... Obama's"hands off policy" wasn't allowing the feds to do their job with regards to properly enforce trafficking/distribution. So ended it.
                Sounds like it hinges on that. Too much of Colorado’s bud was ending up in Nebraska, Oklahoma and other spots.

Here is my prediction... within a very short time the Feds take down a few of the notable and big players of the legal cannabis trade and make examples of them and sending the entire business back under ground. Looks like the underground pot dealers get their jobs back.

Comment

I like how he compares it to heroin. You seen many grannies doing heroin? Booggy booggy boo

It'll be interesting to see what happens with each state. They have been busting illegal grows here a lot so it isn't like this stuff is growing in the ditches.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    Sounds like it hinges on that. Too much of Colorado’s bud was ending up in Nebraska, Oklahoma and other spots.

Here is my prediction... within a very short time the Feds take down a few of the notable and big players of the legal cannabis trade and make examples of them and sending the entire business back under ground. Looks like the underground pot dealers get their jobs back.

They never lost their jobs. They can sell it cheaper than the legal operators due to the high (no pun intended) taxation.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                      I like how he compares it to heroin. You seen many grannies doing heroin? Booggy booggy boo
                      Have you seen what marijuana will do to you??!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hahaha

So very true

Comment

My hope that this will prompt Congress to get out of the pot regulation business all together. Whatever one's view on the topic (I am not for legalization) it is an issue that should be left up to the states. That's how it's supposed to work - we live in a collection of states, not one big country where the states just exist as "administrative districts" to enforce Washington's rules. Federalism is meant to allow states to act as laboratories for new ideas - other states can watch and see how it goes. As the consequences of legalization become apparent over the longer term, more states can join in or choose not to. That's federalism - something we need more of.

Comment

"After injecting only one marijuana" Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

DENVER — The U.S. Attorney for the District of Colorado said Thursday there will be no immediate changes in marijuana enforcement after Attorney General Jeff Sessions rescinded a policy that …

One US Attorney already coming out against Sessions. Lots of congressmen and Senators as well. Freedom Caucus members demanding he resign.

Comment

Working...
                              X