60x strings ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60x strings ?

Has anyone heard of a 60x string? their out of Pa, i had a customer come in yesterday wanting me to restring his bow with them,after installing the string I noticed the serving around the loops of the string were coming undone, i called the manufacture and told him bout the issue and he didnt seem to surprised about it. The bow wasnt even shot yet! so far the qaulity of it doesnt look good. anyone else heard of 60x strings before?

that would be the first time I heard they weren't high quality

Comment

[QUOTE=bphillips;6970318]that would be the first time I heard they weren't high quality[/QUOTE

so you have heard of them before?

Comment

No. I've been on bow hunting forums 15 years and have not.

Comment

The guy sells a lot of strings over on archerytalk, Ive never bought or seen any but they love em over there.

Comment

Thats why i shoot Vapor Trails. That Halo Serving they use is the, you know.

Comment

Like my Korbin string.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                Like my Korbin string.
                Haha thanks.

Brad, (60x) is well known for making great string sets.

Comment

well ive been looking into the Korbin strings ive heard some good stuff about them and i try to push them, because i know a little more about them from the Gs then anywhere else.

Comment

I have shot 60X a few years back with no problems. I just ordered some Korbin's the other day. Got the Korbins in today for my 2013 PSE Phenom and they look great. Just wish the bow would hurry up and get here!!!! LOL

Chris

Comment

[quote=camo_cowboy55;6970434]
                      Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      that would be the first time I heard they weren't high quality[/QUOTE

so you have heard of them before?
                      Yes I have read quite a few reviews and never heard anything bad. I don't have experience though I shoot korbins.

Comment

Brad makes great strings. Well known for being one of the best string makers.

I prefer John aka Breathn. That's my go to string maker.

I'm surprised to hear the negative comments about 60x though. I've bought 3 or 4 bows with his string sets on them and they've all been high quality.

Comment

I've used a few sets of 60x without any problems.

Comment

Never heard anything but great reviews about Brad and 60X strings.

My personal preference is Stage 1, but I am extremely picky!!

Comment

Have them on two bows and zero issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X