Nap apache or qad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nap apache or qad?

Which one and why? Will prolly keep my wb, just curious. Might try something different

I have the Apache and love it. I have necer had clearance or any other problems. I dont know anything about the qad tho.

Comment

I had the apache and had an issue with the quick adjust screws coming loose and the rest sliding wound up removing the quick adjust and replaced with Allen set screws and had no other issues worked great sold that bow and my new bow has the quad and have had no issues tough choice there both good

Comment

I have an original Apache and the newer Micro Adjust. Zero issues with either of these and LOVE them. I Highly Recommend this rest to anyone looking for a quality Fall Away rest

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

I have the QAD and I love it, I am shooting it on the Matthews z7 at 63 lbs, goldtip arrows with blazer vanes, no clearance issues!

Comment

I've got an Apache and haven't had any issues at all. Works great.

Comment

I shoot the qad hd on a pse x force vendetta xl at 70 lbs and love it. It made my groups smaller!

Comment

Go with the qad Hdx, Apache is ok for the money but the qad is a way better rest. These two are not really in the same boat when comparing arrow rest.
                  Last edited by BigTexHunter; 12-30-2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I have both and the big difference is the QAD will lock in the up position, which I like
                    . Both are good rests IMO.

Comment

Thanks for imput

Comment

Qad

Comment

Apache............hard to beat for the price and ease of set-up.

Comment

Apache....

Comment

QAD all the way!

Comment

Working...
                              X