No announcement yet.

All day hunts... Who does them??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't make myself sit there all day. I get bored and my back starts hurting.

Comment

Pre rut and rut............90% of the time at the lease! Any trips to Kansas, Hagerman or Louisiana 100% of the time no matter what time of the season!!! I go to bowhunt......period!

Comment

I do it a few times a year. Typically I see the early morning feeder activity, then it will slow from 9 ish untill 10 or 11, and then random deer until about 3. The interesting thing is the deer I see in the middle of they day are always different that the ones I see at the feeder regularly, and much more relaxed. My best deer came at 11 am when I hadn't seen a deer in at least 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          On full moons I'm out there all day. They usually get up and feeder again around 1pm in my expeirence
          X2

Comment

I have done it a few times, I prefer to hunt until noon or one, then get back in the stand around three or form.

Comment

At my lease in texas, nope. 2-3 hours max around feeder times. Goin to canada again this fall. Will hunt all day there.

Comment

Always in Illinois, and I will this year in Kansas. I also have a couple of times in East Texas. I haven't ever hunted all day in Angelo but I have went in around lunch and sat until dark.

Comment

Working...
                X