I need a contact number for Austin Archery Club ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a contact number for Austin Archery Club ASAP

We are trying to finalize and publish the 2011 Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail schedule. We have dates and commitments from 18 clubs around the state.

Austin has hosted a shoot for the last few years, but I have not been able to reach anyone with AAC to confirm a shoot date for 2011. If anyone can help please PM me.

Thanks,
    Texas ASA State Director

website. www.austinarcheryclub.com

Comment

Maybe just rumor, but I heard a while back they(and a few others down South) were courting IBO again.

Comment

I can see that...I took second in the state IBO last year...

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
          Thanks David. I could not get a reply and there are no contact numbers on the site.

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
          Maybe just rumor, but I heard a while back they(and a few others down South) were courting IBO again.
          That may be true. I have heard that rumor too.

We have actually got 7 South shoots scheduled for 2011 with two more clubs knocking on the door wanting dates. This is more shoots than the east or west region.

If I don't hear something quick (like by Friday) the one date left will go to another south club.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Thanks David. I could not get a reply and there are no contact numbers on the site.

That may be true. I have heard that rumor too.

We have actually got 7 South shoots scheduled for 2011 with two more clubs knocking on the door wanting dates. This is more shoots than the east or west region.

If I don't hear something quick (like by Friday) the one date left will go to another south club.
            We're South.... ish

Comment

Jimmy - I wish you were in the south so that we wouldn't have shoots on the same weekends!!

Comment

Worst kept secret in the history of ever......

Comment

so how many north shoots?

Comment

You will find out soon enough Dan. There are more than enough to keep anyone busy.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                      so how many north shoots?
                      The complete schedule will be posted soon along with a LOT of new and exciting information for the 2011 season.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        You will find out soon enough Dan. There are more than enough to keep anyone busy.
                        I have only been to 1, 3 years ago in eastland. Gonna try and make them all in 2011. Once hunting season is over I have to fill my non-work time with something.

You should see the bow I am putting together for 3D hunter class

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post

You can PM me I wont tell anyone

Comment

Nope. You gotta wait just like everyone else. Believe me, you aren't the first to ask for inside information. And I haven't let it go yet. Plus there is so much other information, you need to see it all at the same time.

Comment

Arrowsmith, pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X