WSOA Indoor League at Cinnamon Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSOA Indoor League at Cinnamon Creek

We will be starting our World Series Of Archery indoor league this Tuesday night at 7:00pm. The cost for this first shoot will be $10.00. We will have a meeting after we shoot to decide on the best night and time for the majority of the archers, so show up and give your input. It takes about an hour to shoot the qualifier and have the shoot-off. Everyone makes it to the shoot-off on league night so come out and have some fun!

I'll be there

Originally posted by elkmaster View Post
    We will be starting our World Series Of Archery indoor league this Tuesday night at 7:00pm. The cost for this first shoot will be $10.00. We will have a meeting after we shoot to decide on the best night and time for the majority of the archers, so show up and give your input. It takes about an hour to shoot the qualifier and have the shoot-off. Everyone makes it to the shoot-off on league night so come out and have some fun!
    Sounds like a good time

Comment

will i be able to shoot against the GREAT Brett York, hope so i want to beat him at his own game again lol

Comment

I'll be there with hunting gear in hand...take on the open boys...lol

Comment

This is a fun format.
          Wish I were a little closer.

Comment

What? no trash talkin yet?

Well hopefully there will be a good turn out im gonna donate my 10$ to the cause!

Comment

yall come out next week we had a great time

Comment

tuesdays at 7

Comment

The WSOA is a great game and gives anyone the chance to win. Had a great time last night the more participants the better the pot. So hope more can make it out next Tuesday.

Comment

Tuesday Nights at 7:00

We decided on Tuesday night and a 7:00 start time. The entry fee is $10.00 with $5.00 going to the payout. This is the finest facility in the country and we have fun! Come check it out!

Comment

ttttt

tttt

Comment

I have my bow and am ready to go.

Comment

Why don't you run one of these saturday night since we will be having SYWAT there this weekend?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                            Why don't you run one of these saturday night since we will be having SYWAT there this weekend?

Chris
                            Sounds like some fun to me since they stay open til 9pm anyway.

Comment

shoot dates

Is there a shoot 12-7?

Comment

Working...
                              X