No announcement yet.

To Foot or not to foot ... Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

txag the link goes to a bunch of random videos and none of them look like anything to do with archery.

Comment

Here it is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Gm5Zf9G9g"]My favorite stumping arrows - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

thanks ron

Comment

Thanks for all the info Daniel. My wife just started shooting and sometimes the arrows don't cooperate for her resulting in quite a few misses. I footed her Beman MFX Classic 600's and so far she hasn't damaged one yet. Even smacked the leg of the bag target stand with no damage. I did tapper the edges to make it easier to remove from a bag target and I used Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum to glue them on. We'll see how long it lasts.

Thanks,
          Matt
          Attached Files

Comment

Anybody tried this on woodies?
            Bisch might like them then.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
              Thanks for all the info Daniel. My wife just started shooting and sometimes the arrows don't cooperate for her resulting in quite a few misses. I footed her Beman MFX Classic 600's and so far she hasn't damaged one yet. Even smacked the leg of the bag target stand with no damage. I did tapper the edges to make it easier to remove from a bag target and I used Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum to glue them on. We'll see how long it lasts.

Thanks,
              Matt
              Cool Beans Matt...we need more wives in this game.

And yes, I can tell you from experience that their learning curve does take it's toll on arrows...not complaining...it's worth every arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post

And yes, I can tell you from experience that their learning curve does take it's toll on arrows...not complaining...it's worth every arrow.
                x2 on the more wives (and girlfriends and female children!).
                Smart comment, Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post

At our house the learning curve applys to me not Deb.

Comment

I watched Glenn Bryant shoot a bamboo arrow with a Zwickey Broadhead into a concrete block TWICE. Screwed up the point pretty good, but did not hurt the bamboo shaft. He was shooting a 50# self bow at probably about 160FPS. Arrow was not footed, solid bamboo.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                      Anybody tried this on woodies?
                      Bisch might like them then.
                      Not a chance....that aluminum takes to long to melt in the fire pit!

Bisch

Comment

Hahaha! Did anyone get video of that? Please tell me yes.

Comment

Thats Cool.....

Comment

Anyone know what size arrow to use on an Axis 600?

Comment

Working...
                            X