Age/score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age/score

I went down south last weekend and did a little scouting at one of the blinds that I have a brush blind set up for bow hunting... Last year I was hunting a nice deer there but never managed to connect so I went back to see if I could put my eyes on him to see what he looks like this year.... So I climb up in the rifle blind and this deer came out for me.. Not the deer I was looking for but a stud to say the least. All I had was my phone and my binos.. I can post pics but can't get the video loaded... If anyone would be willing to help me i have a couple pretty good videos of him also.... Best I could tell the deer has 15 scorable points.

How old and how big?
    Attached Files

Dang those are really tuff pictures to age on. Very nice deer though

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
      Dang those are really tuff pictures to age on. Very nice deer though
      Videos are a lot better for aging.. That is like 150 yards with a pair of cheap binos and a Iphone.. He came in to about 100 yards and I got a decent video of him when he did that.

Comment

that's a mature deer. looks like he got the head gear to match his age! only one way to settle it.... ground check him!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

tons of mass and I bet he scores better than you might think.

Comment

old enough and big enough,good mass, good beams, good spread, ground check him and let us know

Comment

Anyone want to help me post these videos?

Comment

My Guess

4-5
                  168-173

Comment

Working...
                  X