X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
    Hmm. That's where I got mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I might have gotten mine there too. They just don't have it on their website now, that I can find. I really like it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I might have gotten mine there too. They just don't have it on their website now, that I can find. I really like it though.

Correction. I had to buy the ram ball adapters for mine. That's how I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post

Got slime on our new kayaks finally... I was beginning to wonder how jinxed I was but got a few crappie and bass fooled.... after selling my feel free lure 11.5 i bought a pescador pro 100 for my take anywhere and don't worry too much about boat. It fishes pretty nice. Y'all have fun out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice catch, really nice catch...

Comment

Caught a few whites at the Bend TuesdayClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1508.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	24489996Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1498.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	24489997Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1502.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	24489998Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1497.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	24489999Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1494.jpg
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	24490000Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1515.jpg
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	24490001

Comment

Weatex what where the whites bite n on? I may go down this week. Put n at the state park? If so did u go up or down stream?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
              Great thread! Congrats on the big bass!!! I need to get me a kayak.....one of these days.
              Ditto

Comment

Anyone got some updated pics for today?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                  Weatex what where the whites bite n on? I may go down this week. Put n at the state park? If so did u go up or down stream?

I had best luck with the Storm soft plastic shad baits in the regular shad color and the chartreuse as well. People were catching on chartreuse grubs as well, fly fishers were wearing them out. I need to practice with mine. I went all the way up to the first set of shoals, which is basically the south end of Sulphur Springs. Water is higher than last year by 2-3 feet at least.

Comment

Thanks westtex. We ended up going to ladybird it was my first time had a good time just a little to busy for me

Comment

It was a good day for my boys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Can anyone recommend any spots for crappie near San ANtonio?

I used to catch crappie on the guadalupe in Seguin, but havnt been able to find em in years

Comment

Some White Bass from a few weeks ago
                            Attached Files

Comment

First yak trip yesterday...

It wasn't without it's hiccups but I'm very pleased overall...

Picked up a used yak last summer and let it sit for a few months. Finally got my @#&T together and got her on the water.

Had a great time with my SIL. He's a little green to fishing in general but managed to squeak out a few decent fish.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hunt In: Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Alaska, Texas
                                Thumbs up Werner Cypress Hooked CF 2 piece Paddle.
                                I have a Werner Cypress Hooked 2 piece Carbon Fiber paddle used 5 times out of my Jackson Kayak. I sold the yak today so the paddle needs to go.. asking $315 shipped. Can text pics on request. Trouble loading them here from my cell. Thanks, Casey

Comment

Working...
                                X