The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    5 minutes. But I guess that doesn't count. That's about all I gave yoga too. I know, I know...nobody likes a quitter.
    You were in the wrong yoga class, or rather, the right women weren't in your yoga class

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      You were in the wrong yoga class, or rather, the right women weren't in your yoga class
      I think I got in with the ladies that couldn't get into the yoga class that you were in.

My instructor was a trip though. She kept trying to feed me! And she kept comparing me to you.

Comment

I think I got in with the ladies that couldn't get into the yoga class that you were in.

My instructor was a trip though. She kept trying to feed me! And she kept comparing me to you.

Lol. The detective at work. I think there's like 3 more pictures of me on the internet. We can't all be famous like you

Comment

Lol. The detective at work. I think there's like 3 more pictures of me on the internet. We can't all be famous like you
          That sounds like a class I could sink my teeth into. Did yall try any monkey brains or anything cool?

Comment

That sounds like a class I could sink my teeth into. Did yall try any monkey brains or anything cool?
            Ha. Nothing that awesome, but it was at lunch time and there was always food. Forced electives weren't all bad.

Comment

Ha. Nothing that awesome, but it was at lunch time and there was always food. Forced electives weren't all bad.
              Better than the gender studies literature class I had to take.

Comment

Better than the gender studies literature class I had to take.
                So...did you get to examine your male privilege and come to terms with being an oppressor?

Comment

So...did you get to examine your male privilege and come to terms with being an oppressor?
                  Hey...you took that class too?

Comment

Hey...you took that class too?
                    Haha, just a good guess. I don't envy you that

Comment

I was wondering who the guy was that watches that

Blasphemy. It's a fun show. I'll give you an episode to watch if you want to give it another shot. It's the most wheels-off, politically incorrect show that there has ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        Blasphemy. It's a fun show. I'll give you an episode to watch if you want to give it another shot. It's the most wheels-off, politically incorrect show that there has ever been.
                        I vaguely remember something about cannibalism. I may grab a few st. Arnolds santos and try it again. I'm always up for political incorrectness

Comment

The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Single pregnant mom with 2 kids from 2 different husbands of 2 different races that are different than her race - That's gotta be worth 10 points easy!

Unbelievable high scores with that cluster flock of a show

But it's got Al Bundy with a upgraded Peggy so ya fast forward thru the rest of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I vaguely remember something about cannibalism. I may grab a few st. Arnolds santos and try it again. I'm always up for political incorrectness

That was an odd one. For sure.

I can't tell if you are being facetious about the Santos or not because I can't remember if I've posted about that being one of my favorite beers here or not. St Arnold's will always get my business due to what they have done for Rice.

I am too. It gets the biggest laughs out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              The female cop who is supermodel hot and not a lesbian - 1 point

You mean the "Unicorn"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                                That was an odd one. For sure.

I can't tell if you are being facetious about the Santos or not because I can't remember if I've posted about that being one of my favorite beers here or not. St Arnold's will always get my business due to what they have done for Rice.

I am too. It gets the biggest laughs out of me.
                                Nosir...didn't know you were a santos fan. It's great. Sure doesn't hurt that they are pure houston too.

Comment

Working...
                                X