Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just leave this here as a word of exhortation from the book of Jacob (James as most know it)

For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; but [to the one who has shown mercy] mercy triumphs [victoriously] over judgment.

See [by comparison] how great a forest is set on fire by a small spark! And the tongue is [in a sense] a fire, the very world of injustice and unrighteousness; the tongue is set among our members as that which contaminates the entire body... But no one can tame the human tongue; it is a restless evil [undisciplined, unstable], full of deadly poison. With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the likeness of God. Out of the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. These things, my brothers, should not be this way .

Comment

Y'all need to get back to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
        Instagram and FB for the Full Story
        Can someone post it as I do not do FB or instagram please.

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
          How do we even know this guys name is Travis aside from someone saying that's his name? What is the shooters TBH handle?
          Because we know him personally!

Comment

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
            How do we even know this guys name is Travis aside from someone saying that's his name? What is the shooters TBH handle?

Because TBH has been around since the late 90s and folks get to know each other outside of tbh, their handles and screen persona. Bownanza, happy hours, lunches, groups hunts, fishing trips, 3Dshoots, classifieds transactions, etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Y'all put too much faith in a trail cam date being correct

The date has to be way down on the relevant list
              Don't try to bring logic into this!

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
              Aliens
              Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              That's my question?????? Shot 2 days later would be October 2. Pic is Oct 3 early morning so.........??????????

Aliens...definitely aliens!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                Can someone post it as I do not do FB or instagram please.
                Everything is on page 2 in screenshot. If you don't have Facebook or Instagram it won't do any good attaching link. Comments are where the craziness is at.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Because TBH has been around since the late 90s and folks get to know each other outside of tbh, their handles and screen persona. Bownanza, happy hours, lunches, groups hunts, fishing trips, 3Dshoots, classifieds transactions, etc etc etc
                  What?????? That's some crazy shat right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

For sure. Especially telling each other our real names[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

If you were a person who knew the story, but may have gotten it say second hand and didn't necessarily know the hunter first hand, you might not want to betray your source or spread hearsay that may get back to your buddy and eventually the hunter causing any rift in relationships. You definitely wouldn't want to set yourself up to having to answer a million PM's or get dragged into it by unwanted questioning by officials. All would be reasons not to put what one know's out there. I'm sure of one thing. There will always be differences of opinions even when the facts come out. Some will take one side and others will take the other side. Some area's will remain "Grey" until the laws are more specific and things are not left to the discretion of a particular enforcement officers on the spot solution vs. another. There will always be variables in every scenario. It's best to error on the side of caution and best judgement. That's difficult to do in an when faced with an intense moment and normal rational and reason can be compromised for a split second resulting in a potentially life long changing outcome. Especially when your dealing with a giant buck.

Comment

I am not passing any judgment on the hunter. The truth will come out when TPW finish their investigation. I know Travis from the archery shop. He has always been a stand up guy. If I would of known the “100s” of people to ask in the back ground I would have. I did nothing but start this thread to find out who it was and I by no means intended to bring out the judges and jurors to beat him down. That is the one thing I dislike about TBH(many more positives, that is why I stick around).

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                            What’s this Travis guys TBH SCREEN NAME???

I was in the same boat as you. You're not cool on here unless you know everyone's real name

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                              this ^^^^^
                              Actually GW do take peoples deer during investigation period .

Comment

So how do we actually know he shot it 2 days later, not 3,4,5... days later?

Comment

Working...
                                X