Oncology update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oncology update.

Well, I get to start a six week run of radiation treatments late this week. I will also have several blood transfusions in that time. During the course of all of this I will be a pincushion. My left arm is already looking like I'm a junkie with track marks from all the blood work. It was caught in early onset so I'm really in pretty good shape if that makes any sense at all since I have cancer. The prognosis is really good.

Thank you for the prayers and support and for blowing up my phone yesterday!

Glad they caught it early. Good luck with the treatments. You'll be in our prayers.

Comment

Good luck and prayers sent! I've heard that attitude is 90%. Keep you head up!

Comment

Prayers for your speedy recovery.

Comment

Craaaaaaaaaaaap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers sent for ya Greg. If you need anything, the GREEN SCREEN is just a key stroke away brutha!

Comment

prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for you and good luck

Comment

Sorry to hear this brother. Been through most of that crap 3 times so if you need to talk, hit me up.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family as yall go through this. Glad it was caught early.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

you will win this!

Comment

Not this time, cancer!! You get the **** outta here!!

Stay strong Greg and God bless.

Comment

You got this man!! KCA!!! Our Lord is indeed in the healing bidness and He will heal you. Just follow the advice of your care-givers as they are directed by Him. We all look forward to you bein' 'round thishere farr a looooong time! Keep us posted and we'll pray right along side you in this journey to the returning of your health and strength.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

More prayers for a successful treatment and a full healing, Greg.

Comment

Working...
                              X