Thank you so much

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Tttp

Comment

Depending on where she wants to go to college, she should be able to get a free education. You can PM me with your email address for more info, but I know some things about federal financial aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  Depending on where she wants to go to college, she should be able to get a free education. You can PM me with your email address for more info, but I know some things about federal financial aid.
                  I appreciate it, she can get grants, loans, and such. Problem is, she has no transportation to get to and from school and work. I will pm you though to get some information from you though

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Got some great news, through some friends Facebook, we have located a car that I’m going to look at this evening after. I told them the story of what this is for and they jumped on board. If everything goes as planned, I may have this young lady a vehicle tonight. If so, I’m going to take it and have all the dluids changed and everything checked out before giving it to her. Hopefully will have another update this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                          Got some great news, through some friends Facebook, we have located a car that I’m going to look at this evening after. I told them the story of what this is for and they jumped on board. If everything goes as planned, I may have this young lady a vehicle tonight. If so, I’m going to take it and have all the dluids changed and everything checked out before giving it to her. Hopefully will have another update this evening!
                          awesome

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Just wanted to give everybody an update. I put a post on Facebook asking if any friends had a good cheap reliable car for sale. Almost immediately I was contacted by one of my wife’s friends husband. I called him and told him what we were trying to do and he made me a deal on the vehicle. It was his wife’s work vehicle and was mechanically sound, and in decent shape(just a side note, through yalls donations, we had $750.00) It’s a 2001 Chevy Malibu with 124,000 miles and he sold it to us for $800.00!!!!! So in all actuality, y’all bought her this car... As I stated before, I’m going to match whatever was donated and my parents want to contribute as well. So since the vehicle is purchased, my parents and the wife and I are going to buy her a years worth of insurance, a gas card, and I’m going to cover the oil changes, tire rotations, and general maintenance for her.

Just yesterday, her ride to work told her that they no longer would/could do it anymore, so my wife is going to bring her to work until we give her the car this Thursday. In fact, she asked today on Facebook, if anybody had a bike she could use, so she could have a way to get to work... So, I told her I would give her one of ours. I think she’ll be a bit suprised when we present her with a car instead of a bicycle.

I can’t begin to express our gratitude to all of you involved that made this happen and want to sincerely thank y’all for helping somebody that truly deserves a it. The power of the green screen never ceases to amaze me at how total strangers can come together and accomplish things that others can’t. Once again, thank y’all for helping this young lady.

Click image for larger version

Name:	441EE1E0-E388-444A-9142-CDADF0866634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	24546611

Comment

Working...
                                X