Liberal Meltdown this morning! Trump - Putin summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Thats why people are running from the democrat party....they don't stand for anything and are being exposed as such.
    If 1/5th of the media would tell it like it is (like quoted in this thread) democrats would no longer exist.

Unfortunately they are like a cult religion and will avoid any negativity towards their party and assume it's all lies.

Comment

The DNC was under the leadership of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida in May 2016–the time Brazile is describing in the passage. Shultz resigned in July, notably, over a series of leaked emails that showed DNC officials colluding to undermine Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont’s campaign.

Brazile’s comments, if true, show that the DNC’s privately contracted cybersecurity firm advised the Wasserman Schultz -led committee to break down and rebuild its cyber operation to protect against alleged threats. The DNC chose to go against the advice in order to see the Democratic primaries play out, which ended in Clinton becoming the Democrats’ nominee.

Brazile also details how the Clinton campaign took complete control of the DNC’s finances and its overall strategy. The former DNC head said, after months of searching, she finally stumbled upon a document that showed an agreement between: “the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.”

Ol, Donna just laid it all out for all to see.

And I mean its not like lil Debbie has a sketchy past, especially when it comes to IT guys, from foreign countries

Comment

I dont pay much attention to the news outside of what I see here or things posted by friends on facebook. So after today's meeting I decided to pull up the CNN website.....I was amazed how much the headlines reminded me of the National Enquirer headlines I would see in the grocery store. They have fallen so far and so fast. It's going to catch up to them eventually just like it did with ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I dont pay much attention to the news outside of what I see here or things posted by friends on facebook. So after today's meeting I decided to pull up the CNN website.....I was amazed how much the headlines reminded me of the National Enquirer headlines I would see in the grocery store. They have fallen so far and so fast. It's going to catch up to them eventually just like it did with ESPN.
          To show you how far they have fallen....the Food Network now has higher ratings than CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            What is scary is that a whole bunch of people in this country actually believe this stupidity.....
            I honestly never thought it would ever reach this level of ridiculousness in this country...
            Strange and scary time we are living in for sure..

Yeah it’s crazy how people just believe all kinds of stuff. I remember all the folks saying Obama was a Muslim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Liberal Meltdown this morning! Trump - Putin summit

NOTHING happens in Russia without Putin signing off on it. To do otherwise is deadly. Trump had an opportunity to tell him, to knock it off or there will be heck to pay. Instead he stood next to our enemy and listened to him demean our intelligence services and then basically agreed with him. Anything that would take away from his defeat of Clinton is off limits. He actually said today “we beat her fair... would be a shame to put a cloud over it.” Idiot.. it’s not about how you won, it’s a security issue!!!! Trump is out of his depth with this guy and he knows it. What’s more, conservatives like Graham and other republicans know it too. Even folks from the freedom caucus called it” disappointing” this morning.

Last edited by Rcole1310; 07-16-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                Yeah it’s crazy how people just believe all kinds of stuff. I remember all the folks saying Obama was a Muslim.

Read his book. He admits such. Truth hurts, huh?

Comment

NOTHING happens in Russia without Putin signing off on it. To do otherwise is deadly. Trump had an opportunity to tell him, to knock it off or there will be heck to pay. Instead he stood next to our enemy and listened to him demean our intelligence services and then basically agreed with him. Anything that would take away from his defeat of Clinton is off limits. He actually said today “we beat her fair... would be a shame to put a cloud over it.” Idiot.. it’s not about how you won, it’s a security issue!!!! Trump is out of his depth with this guy and he knows it. What’s more, conservatives like Graham and other republicans know it too. Even folks from the freedom caucus called it” disappointing” this morning.
                  Wait.

Who was the POTUS during the election when Russia was supposedly meddling in our election ?

Hint - It wasnt Donnie.

Comment

This is why no one takes Never-Trumpers seriously. You nit pick at the stupidest things. Yes, countries interfere with foreign elections. It has happened in literally every national election since the beginning of governments. The story went from "OMG!!! Trump colluded (apparently a word no one knows the actual meaning of) He's a Russian spy!" to "WHO cares if there was no collusion??!!!! Muh Security!!!! He's not taking muh security seriously!"

Meanwhile, silence on the fact that every single one of the emails on Hillary's server went to a foreign government.

Knock it off or there will be heck to pay. Yeah like allowing them to basically annex Crimea, then slap them with some sanctions. That will show them.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Wait.

Who was the POTUS during the election when Russia was supposedly meddling in our election ?

Hint - It wasnt Donnie.

Ok, so Obama was too chicken**** to handle it, as well as Syria and Ukraine, if that’s your position fine. So what! Who’s the president now, who stood on stage with this KGB psycho and let him talk smack on the intelligence service?

Comment

Ok, so Obama was too chicken**** to handle it, as well as Syria and Ukraine, if that’s your position fine. So what! Who’s the president now, who stood on stage with this KGB psycho and let him talk smack on the intelligence service?

The same intelligence service that was colluding with HRC and the DNC to "insure" Trump wouldn't become president? That intelligence service?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          The same intelligence service that was colluding with HRC and the DNC to "insure" Trump wouldn't become president? That intelligence service?
                          Nailed it!

Comment

What did Trump talk about in the face to face closed door 2 hour meeting with Putin?
                            If Trump was standing there with his KGB phsycho and told him to knock it off on stage.....headlines next day in America:
                            Trump Admits Russian Collusion - Tells Russia to knock it off

Comment

The same intelligence agency that called american voters, hillbillies?

At least Donnie didnt sell that KGB psyco a bunch of our Uranium. I mean if you are that upset about some smack, I cant imagine how upset you would be about giving a KGB psyco parts to make a bomb? Like a really really big bomb. And who was POTUS then?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                The same intelligence agency that called american voters, hillbillies?

At least Donnie didnt sell that KGB psyco a bunch of our Uranium. I mean if you are that upset about some smack, I cant imagine how upset you would be about giving a KGB psyco parts to make a bomb? Like a really really big bomb. And who was POTUS then?
                                Uh yeah, but you are forgetting the most important thing. That Admin was friends with Jay-Z and Beyonce and they are like TOTES cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X