No announcement yet.

H&K Fact and Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carried one on duty for years, was an HK armorer. Most dependable gun I have ever carried. They feel a little rough out of the box. Once you put a few hundred rounds down the pipe they are very smooth. I will second the can feed them anything. We had a batch of hot ammo that was blowing sights off of other guns, my USP just ate it up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Loved my USP 45. Only sold it because I didn't shoot it enough, mags were $60, and I found something else I wanted more. I'd have another one tomorrow.

LWD

Comment

I have a USP 40 that I have carried everyday for work for the last 13 years and 6 months. I trust my life with it daily. I also have a USP 9mm that's got well over 20,000 rounds through it with only spring changes and it's eaten everything fed through it.

I used the 9mm during my police academy over 13 years ago and only problems it had were those we had to setup to practice malfunction clearing.

Comment

I had a hk usp expert in .40 sw and traded it for a sooped up 1911. Sometimes i regret doing it but i have burger King hands and the double stack mag was a lil big. Most accurate and reliable pistol i ever had in my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
            I can only speak for the USP. It's hands down the best out of the box pistol I have ever shot.
            Same here. I will never part with my USP .40

Comment

love my bunch. the p7's,m13's and m10's are the coolest pistols on the planet. !

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                love my bunch. the p7's,m13's and m10's are the coolest pistols on the planet. !
                I wish they'd bring the P7M13 back. I want one bad

Comment

I was issued a P2000 .40 by the Fed. Very reliable and extremely accurate, could paint a smiley face with that weapon. A little fatter than some pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                    I wish they'd bring the P7M13 back. I want one bad
                    How bad do you want one?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      How bad do you want one?
                      I hate you and all your full auto toys

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                        H&K USP 40 was the pistol that made me stop listening to everyone else, and just find what I liked the best. It was quite a few years ago (20+) that I was hearing all kind of hype about the H&K USP 40. I wanted one badly. I had never set my hands on one. But I saved my money with that pistol in mind. When I finally had enough to buy one, I set foot in the gun shop, excited to finally buy one. I asked to see it. He put it in my hands and I had to ensure he had actually given me the right one. It felt HORRIBLE. ......................
                        When they first came out my partner just had to have one. Greatest pistol ever. He wanted it for his duty weapon.

He got it, we shot it, he sold it..... the next day.

So much for buying without trying.

He has finally found an H&K that he liked with VP9. H&K had to get into the "Glock market" before they came up with a good pistol.

Comment

How bad do you want one?
                          Bad, but not for the $3000-5000 most people are asking for them

Comment

Another vote for the USP .40

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              Bad, but not for the $3000-5000 most people are asking for them
                              You're in luck. I have a really nice one that I bought used and never shot. I'd sell it for only $2950 and it comes with a total of three magazines.

Comment

You're in luck. I have a really nice one that I bought used and never shot. I'd sell it for only $2950 and it comes with a total of three magazines.
                                Haha thanks. If oil wasn't cheaper than water I'd consider it.

Comment

Working...
                                X