Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    do I need rubber boots?
    No rubber boots needed .........Unless you M- word 3 targets that have a creek behind them. Like Fletcher said , we have mulch on some of the bad spots. Today we only got drizzle and the course is in great shape. The course is a U-Turn design so you should pass everyone on the range at some point. Just shoot the left side of the path all day.

Martha, I've been told you use your best arrow on the Iron Target. It is the one that hits where you want it to.

NO 100 yd shot.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
      Martha, I've been told you use your best arrow on the Iron Target. It is the one that hits where you want it to.
      Yep, that does make sense...once, I used an arrow that had lost its field point on an iron target...THAT WAS STUPID, since of course it didn't fly ANY kind of way I wanted it to. I don't worry about it anymore since, after all, I have my very own in-house Fletcher (and he has learned not to shake his head and sigh loudly when one of his arrows he made me breaks!)

Comment

128 cards turned in today. FUN was had by all, beginner to expert. There is a little bit of everthing to make this an enjoyable shoot as well as challenging.

Comment

Good shoot!!! Can't wait til the Recurve State .

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
            128 cards turned in today. FUN was had by all, beginner to expert. There is a little bit of everthing to make this an enjoyable shoot as well as challenging.
            Ya'll gonna post the scoring when all done?
            I'd be interested in seeing how bad I sucked

Comment

Thanks to everyone

Well another one is in the books. We had 158 cards turned in. Alot of thanks go to the following- Rocky , Jeff P., Jeff Mc., Bob , Gary, Art, Joe, Jake, Gene, Chuck, Creig, for helping set-up and working registration so a few of us TRAD shooters could shoot all weekend. Most of them are Compound guys who gave up a weekend to help. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU DID THIS WEEKEND. There were alot of good comments on the range and it seemed that a good time was had by all. This shoot continues to grow due to the support of the TEXAS Traditional Shooters. 30 people left with buckles or will receive them soon. I'll have some pics and a link to slideshow soon.
              To everyone who supports and helps with this shoot-
              THANK YOU

Comment

Yes, many thanks to everyone at Cowtown for making this a really great shoot - I can't believe this was our first time out there for it (it won't be the last).
                Every effort was made to take care of the shooters...even porta-potties and a snack/drink station set along the COURSE! (I've never seen that before!).
                It was a LOT of fun and always wonderful to see old friends from past years and to make new ones, too.
                It was evident a lot of hard work was invested and I'm so glad y'all had a great turnout. Thanks for ordering up PERFECT weather, too - it was a pleasure to be outside this weekend.

Comment

GREAT SHOOT, TODD!

Enough said,

Bisch

Comment

great shoot, I had a great time shooting w/ some TBH legends.

thanks Todd, gary, rocky, gene, jeff, art, and everyone else for helping w/ the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      GREAT SHOOT, TODD!

Enough said,

Bisch
                      ONE OF THE BEST RUN SHOOTS i HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Comment

Buff congrats man and I cant wait to shoot together

Comment

Working...
                        X