Attack on boy wearing tbh ballcap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack on boy wearing tbh ballcap

Places take a look, this just came across instagram, where a group of thugs attacked another group of boys and the boy in the light blue tee**** appears to be wearing a TBH ball cap! I have tagged Texasbowhunter.com and TBH on the page just in case the link does not work. These thugs need to be caught and dragged into lock-up!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not a TBH hat. Still need a beat down and jail time......

Comment

I don't think that's a TBH hat. Wish the video started sooner.

If we're gonna arm chair quarterback it I'd guess them boys just found out the names you say over xbox live have consequences :0

Comment

Man this stuff angers me!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

doesn't look like a TBH hat to me but what the h*ll? thugs

Comment

Looked to be about even numbers, not a complete video of the incident, and no one got injured....I've gonna have to let that one pass.

Those kids didn't even try to defend themselves. Teenagers get in fights, that's life. If that deserves a "lock up" I'd be in the state pen.

Comment

Chl

Comment

Thugs.... complete trash

Comment

Thugs, probably so but what do you call those boys that didn't even try to defend theirselves????REALLY???? 0 resistance.. That was pitiful... Their daddy's should be ashamed.. If your viewed as easy pray you will be eaten alive.
                  The best way to stop a bully is to fight back.. I learned that in 1978 at 12 years old.

Comment

That's an Archery Talk hat. Positive.

Skinny

Comment

Ya, the reason the "knockout game" ended in Texas was because that guy with a concealed carry permit killed the kid who attacked him.
                      Completely justifiable, and it really put a stop to the insanity of assaulting random innocent people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those white kids better find a gym, and a work out gym but a boxing gym or dojo and learn to defend themselves

Comment

This crap ****** me off more then anything, as a dad I would be serving a death sentence for wiping everyone's last name from earth

Comment

Trash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate to say but... if they fought back it would have ended up a lot worse for them.

It wouldn't have taken me long to start swinging if it was me or one of my buddies.

They need a serious *** whooping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X