X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    Thinking ahead here...

Ginsberg is 85, Breyer is 80.
    When Trump is reelected in 2020, it is within reason that he could be appointing two more Justices during his second term. That would make a 7-2 conservative majority.
    The other 2 will resign LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
      He wouldn’t have proof either that you were trying to look at his junk.

If TT has a well logged and documented 50yr history of being nothing but an upstanding citizen with 100’s of other people willing to vouch for him I’m not going to believe you. There are vengeful people in this world and I do believe she is one of them.
      Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Just because you've been a cardinal in the Catholic church for the last 50 years doesn't mean you didn't touch little boys 55 - 60 years ago.

Why can folks not link situations just because it goes against their political interests?
      The thread above is exactly my point.
      You never know.
      Just because someone comes forward within 13 years vs 36 years does not mean the accused is innocent.

According to old river "it wasn't that bad" if she waited all those years.
      Some never come forward.
      Ever.

A guy you have hunted with for 50 years had been sexually assaulting kids right under your nose but you don't think a guy you don't even know could have sexually assaulted someone 36 years ago?
      Head.
      Sand.

Comment

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=707896

Why can folks not link situations just because it goes against their political interests?
        You never know.
        Just because someone comes forward within 13 years vs 36 years does not mean the accused is innocent.

Some never come forward.
        Ever.

A guy you have hunted with for 50 years had been sexually assaulting kids right under your nose but you don't think a guy you don't even know could have sexually assaulted someone 36 years ago?
        Head.
        Sand.
        Well obviously, you can find any particular situation has happened and been documented on the Internet in one way or another. Google "accuser lied about the allegations". I am sure you will find plenty of examples of that too. None of that proves or disproves anything having to do with this particular case.

Facts are that this situation has been turned into a political circuits over abortion debate. It is sad no matter what side folks are on and hurts future persons coming forward with past allegations.

Comment

You never know.

Some never come forward.
          Ever.

Head.
          Sand.

If you pulled your head out of your *** sometimes people might actually pay attention to what you have to say. Your trying way to hard on this and we all know why.

Comment

If anyone wonders why this is happening just look around. Any time anyone posts about sexual misconduct and kids or women the man is crucified. You look at every single other accusation and a percentage of people call BS for a variety of reasons. Heck you have a guy rob a store, punch a LEO, and still be the innocent one with a ton of people backing him. The point is guys are straight thrown under the bus usually when just accused..forbid there be some evidence because he won't get the slightest bit of help from anyone. Then the prosecutor has all the leverage in the world. But I'm sure that never happens....

Comment

Head.
              Sand.
              Just so we are clear here, you presented a TBH thread as evidence that Kav was running train on ugly women that ended up being rabid liberals with political ties, some 36 years ago.

What your own personal experience wasnt working?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Just so we are clear here, you presented a TBH thread as evidence that Kav was running train on ugly women that ended up being rabid liberals with political ties, some 36 years ago.

What your own personal experience wasnt working?

He can't help it.

I think he's saying that if there's a chance we should take the womans side.. Heck I don't know..

Comment

Although it was a "valiant" effort, it appears the left is going to lose the battle to keep BK from being confirmed. I've seen a couple of media outlets that are trying to look like they are being more objective.....now that the writing is on the wall.

I'm guessing their next play is trying to use this for the midterm elections to show how the meany republicans forced this nomination without a "fair" investigation. I'm sure there will be a call to impeach BK because a few of his "friends" from college say he drank more than he claimed. Which is a joke because BK admitted that he drank too much at times. Hoping that Americans see this as the sham that it is and it backfires in November.

Comment

You never know.

Some never come forward.
                    Ever.

Head.
                    Sand.
                    I’m not saying it isn’t possible. I myself don’t believe it. But I really think that’s irrelevant. If he had committed the alleged assault, if she’d immediately reported it and he’d been run through the justice system, his record as a minor would’ve been sealed when he turned 18, right? Of course I admit I haven’t read all the details to know his age at the time of the alleged assault so I apologize if she claimed he did it as a legal adult.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Although it was a "valiant" effort, it appears the left is going to lose the battle to keep BK from being confirmed. I've seen a couple of media outlets that are trying to look like they are being more objective.....now that the writing is on the wall.

I'm guessing their next play is trying to use this for the midterm elections to show how the meany republicans forced this nomination without a "fair" investigation. I'm sure there will be a call to impeach BK because a few of his "friends" from college say he drank more than he claimed. Which is a joke because BK admitted that he drank too much at times. Hoping that Americans see this as the sham that it is and it backfires in November.
                      It will......the Dem playbook has played out and the only people their extreme message is reaching are ones already voting for them. Their message doesnt resonate with the moderates, so they are voting more for the Republicans. Im sure some resident expert will be along shortly to tell me my head is in the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        It will......the Dem playbook has played out and the only people their extreme message is reaching are ones already voting for them. Their message doesnt resonate with the moderates, so they are voting more for the Republicans. Im sure some resident expert will be along shortly to tell me my head is in the sand.
                        My worry is the average house wife who avoids politics. She will hear over and over (even if trying to avoid politics) that Trump is anti-woman now.

I made the mistake of turning on the TV yesterday and it was every where. All I heard was Trump hates women and mocks those who have been abused. The media is run by satanic A-holes IMO All will burn one day.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          My worry is the average house wife who avoids politics. She will hear over and over (even if trying to avoid politics) that Trump is anti-woman now.

I made the mistake of turning on the TV yesterday and it was every where. All I heard was Trump hates women and mocks those who have been abused. The media is run by satanic A-holes IMO All will burn one day.

The left has been using "the war on women" against the Republicans for years.

Comment

Soooooo the CONGRESSSSSSWOOOOMAAAANNNNN Sheila Jackson Lee intern was sneaking into Senator's offices and stealing personally information and posting it online....
                            Has been arrested and charged with felony....

Now I really want to know what was in that envelope she slipped Ford's lawyer after her testimony.....

That woman needs to be investigated

Comment

This plan has been in the works since the 2016 election. It's why they were almost able to pull it off. Anyone who thinks this just came about in July has their head in the sand. Ford worked with Dem operatives for months if not years. Her lawyers were not just picked by her a few months ago. They're all part of the plan most likely run by staffers of Dems in Congress and funded by Soros.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                                The left has been using "the war on women" against the Republicans for years.
                                I know but it's a lot easier to use with Trump as POTUS. And I'm afraid if women listen to anything and only listen to Trump clips on TV they will fall for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X