X10 Archery Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 Archery Houston

For all Houston area archers, I got the word that the old Viking archery has been purchased by a new owner. This shop is the only one that I know of that also caters to traditional archery in our area.

I checked out their site and it looks like they offer everything from an indoor range to archery lessons. I look forward to visiting the shop soon. Here's a link to the new shop if you want to check it out; x10archery.com

Remember, always purchase from your local shop when there's an option. The local shops have always been here for us. We are very lucky in the greater Houston area to have some of the very best archery shops in the world at our disposal.

Sweet! next time I'm in Houston I'll check it out!

Comment

Funny, when I went to the site, I had a funny feeling it was Lynda who must be the new owner. Sure enough! I forget her screen name on here.

I will have to check it out next time I am south of I-10

Comment

Yup, It's Lynda. She's a great gal, and has really taken a leap of faith to get this reopened. She is a true champion of archery, esp. when it comes to teaching kids.

We all need to support her.

I will be conducting an equipment seminar there this year. Looking forward to it.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
          Yup, It's Lynda. She's a great gal, and has really taken a leap of faith to get this reopened. She is a true champion of archery, esp. when it comes to teaching kids.

We all need to support her.

I will be conducting an equipment seminar there this year. Looking forward to it.

John
          Make sure and let us know when your seminar will be

Comment

I was in there this week. Not much inventory yet, but she said it will be in in a few weeks. The lanes/range looked good though.

Comment

Next time I'm down there, I'll bring my grandson over.

Comment

Anybody know if the new owner kept Scott around? Just wondering. I know he was trying to hang onto the place for a while after they closed.

Comment

Yes. He's a good guy.

Comment

Scott has been very supportive of X10, as we are cheering him on also. He has landed a job as the bow tech at Gander Mountain (off 290, I believe. I'll verify). Go and show him some love! He's still making strings too. I'll be sending folks his way, for sure.

I won't ramble about X10 because I'm not a TBH sponsor yet.

Thanks for the kind words and support gang. I'll look forward to seeing you all when you visit. And be sure to tell me your TBH handle.

Comment

Very happy for you Lynda! Will stop by during work one day and say hi. Congrats on the new venture.

Comment

Cool beans I'll get in there first chance maybe bump into some TBH'ERS

Comment

Same location on Honeywell?

I'll look it up and make a visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Very happy for you Lynda! Will stop by during work one day and say hi. Congrats on the new venture.
                            Thanks, my friend.

I'll look forward to seeing you!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                              Same location on Honeywell?

I'll look it up and make a visit.
                              Yes, same location. Another TBHer came by the other day and mentioned you. I said, "aww yeah, I wish I'd have taken him up on the offer to get into the SHNF".

I'll look forward to shaking your hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X