Couples that hunt together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couples that hunt together

How many couples are actively hunting together? How many men want their significant other to hunt with them?

Here!! For 10years

Comment

Here. Close to 15 years now my wife has been hunting.

Comment

Here , for 35 years she can skin ,clean and cape out her own kills. hog hunts at night while I'm at work.

Comment

My next wife will hunt with me, or she will not be my next wife!

Comment

7 years and after a few years had to get her a stand for herself tired of arguing over who gets to shoot the deer because I never won.

Comment

Here. Since we've been together for the past 8 years (married 3) she has been my hunting partner. The only downside to saying you wish your wife would hunt with you is it makes it cost twice as much!

Comment

She is my best hunting partner! It definitely helps getting the ok to spend the money on the lease, or corn, or a camper when mama enjoys it too. Unfortunately, she does tend to remind me that she kills bigger deer than I do. I introduced her to the outdoors when we met 17 years ago, and she has been hooked ever since. I do admit that I am more than a little concerned when one of her goals is to attend Bownanza.
                Attached Files

Comment

My wife is a hunter.

Comment

My wife hunts pigs and javvies with me in south Texas on our annual pig/javvie trek. We both hunt with longbows. That is the only hunting she cares about.

Comment

Fish-Yes...Hunt-No.

I'm a solitary hunter.

Comment

My wife goes maybe 1-2 times a year to sit in blind with me and that's about it.. I'm good with that..

Comment

Here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                            My wife goes maybe 1-2 times a year to sit in blind with me and that's about it.. I'm good with that..
                            Same here. Granted this year she was pregnant so she had to have her big bag of snacks.

Comment

We do. When we met she had never hunted. This was almost 35 yrs ago. She started bird hunting & just sitting in the stand with me. Said she couldn't shoot a deer. One day she said I want to try to shoot a deer. 1st shot with a rifle shot a bullseye with the 243. I told her she is ready. Next morning she had her 1st deer. Since then we have enjoyed the outdoors together. I LOVE having my wife outdoors with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X