X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My baby...

...isn't a baby anymore.

Todd

Looks like Dad did a very good job. For you.

Comment

Fantastic! We need all the younger folks shooting that we can get! Thanks for bringing her up right.

Comment

Awesome! What's equally awesome is seeing a post from you. I guess things change but I remeber your posts being pretty good.

Comment

sorry bro! she will allways be your baby! great pic thanks for sharing

Comment

Good grief....

Marshall is now taller than me...

We need to do a shoot together when it warms up!

Comment

Thanks everyone! She has been shooting some local shoots with me and really enjoys it.

Brandon, definately let's shoot!

Ktex, thanks! I generally shy away from the campfire these days, but enjoy the trad area and the classifieds.

Todd

Comment

That is an awesome pic!

Comment

Better clean your shotgun.

I hear you though. My 14 year old has the boys sniffing around. But she can shoot them herself if need be, so I'm not too worried. LOL. She shot her bow at the school last year for the talent show, and I'm pretty sure that scared away about 90% of them right there.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Thanks guys! Her 13th birthday is next weekend. She already has boys wanting to "date" her. Of course, she knows there will be no dating until she is out of college.

Todd
                      Last edited by BoneDigger; 03-15-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Nice pic. Looks like you are doing all the right things.

Comment

"there will be no dating until she is out of college"

Gonna let her start young, huh? LoL!

That's a great Pic, enjoy em now! I've got two daughters, much older now, but the advice was right on, "Load up the Shotguns, Now!"

I used to make them bring their dates to the house to meet them before they went anywhere. Always managed to be out in the shop with all of the bows, arrows, guns, etc. made it very clear that I knew places where their bodies would never be found! it either worked or we got very lucky, no issues! LoL!

LD

Comment

Working...
                          X