College Football on TV tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football on TV tonight.

I was watching The Arkansas State/Memphis State game only because I played at ASU. Then, and I knew they would, the commentators started talking racial justice and how sports look like what our country ought to look like. He was correct but he was making the opposite point of what he was trying to. In sports, if you can do the job better, regardless of your color, you will get the job. That's why there are more black guys playing in college and pro sports. There are no racial quotas, no preference because of skin color, no sympathy because of where you came from. Only one thing matters, CAN YOU HELP US WIN. BTW, that's also when I turned the TV off. I didn't tune in to hear that crap. Rant over, for now.

I feel ya

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
      i was watching the arkansas state/memphis state game only because i played at asu. Then, and i knew they would, the commentators started talking racial justice and how sports look like what our country ought to look like. He was correct but he was making the opposite point of what he was trying to. In sports, if you can do the job better, regardless of your color, you will get the job. That's why there are more black guys playing in college and pro sports. There are no racial quotas, no preference because of skin color, no sympathy because of where you came from. Only one thing matters, can you help us win. Btw, that's also when i turned the tv off. I didn't tune in to hear that crap. Rant over, for now.
      espn . .

Comment

F them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X