Can't judge him out too well, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't judge him out too well, but...

1st buck I have on camera on this new lease...

from what I can see he looks like a shooter...

Comment

Nice Brows, Not real wide, seems wide. Good body size. Not sure if he's an 8t or 10

Comment

nice feeder, cant see too dark

Comment

Shooter!

Comment

they will come!!

Comment

yeah, it is that time period where the camera is transferring from day to IR... Transition period if you will. We make our own feeders. I will say this, I just got these Primo's camera's 6 weeks ago, camera still had 70% bat. life!

Comment

Looks like pretty good mass, but not awfully wide. Certainly would be a shooter here in ET, not sure about south Texas.

Todd

Comment

If you are hunting south Texas wait for mid December to blow your mind!

Comment

He looks pretty good, maybe 4.5 / 5 years old and i would estimate 145-150
                    Attached Files

Comment

Deep south, near Hebronville. Not much deer activity at the feeder in the six weeks we've had the camera's going... But lot's of vegetation... Kinda worried, but hoping that the deer have too much to eat to care about the corn.

Comment

same issue we are all having. too much natural food! yes I bought 2 primose truth 60 cams and love them!!!! They are my favorite IR camera

Comment

Looks Good!

Comment

One of my players (From Upstate New york) was able to harvest his first animal of any type on the trip south....

and My father-in-law was able to get in some quality scouting done off the high rack...
                            Attached Files

Comment

man, you guys have better eyes than me. I can't see anything!

Comment

Working...
                              X