Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spy Gate... ...Gowdy say not

What say you??

I have no real grasp on what the h@ll went on but most of it seems like the FBI was out of control and politically bias!!
    Last edited by Pedernal; 05-30-2018, 09:26 PM.

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
    What say you??

I have no real grasp on what the h@ll went on but most of it seems like the FBI was out of control and politically bias!!

I used to really like gowdy but lately he has really said some things that make me question his position on things.
    I’m not sure if he is posturing for his future as a prosecutor outside of washington or what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

all you have to ask as to wether or not there was a spy in Trumps campaign is this: if it had happened to Hillary Clintons campaign, what would they call it????

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        all you have to ask as to wether or not there was a spy in Trumps campaign is this: if it had happened to Hillary Clintons campaign, what would they call it????
        They would have to call that a legitimate investigation
        But I know exactly what your saying

Comment

Gowdy's a pretty straight shooter, so it doesn't surprise me.

Republicans distance themselves from Trump’s ‘Spygate’ conspiracy theory

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...530-story.html

"...But in the case of the FBI informant, few Republican leaders are defending his assertion that his political opponents “spied” on his campaign. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who participated in the Justice Department briefings, haven’t backed up Trump’s claims of wrongdoing.

The caution from Republican leaders stands in stark contrast to Trump’s claims at a rally in Nashville on Tuesday night.

“How do you like the fact they had people infiltrating our campaign?" he bellowed as the crowd booed. "Can you imagine? Can you imagine?”

Nunes has not spoken publicly about the FBI informant since the May 24 briefings. The apparent collapse of the “Spygate” theory, at least in Congress, is the third allegation from Nunes related to the Russia inquiry to sputter out under scrutiny...."

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            Gowdy's a pretty straight shooter, so it doesn't surprise me.

Republicans distance themselves from Trump’s ‘Spygate’ conspiracy theory

"...But in the case of the FBI informant, few Republican leaders are defending his assertion that his political opponents “spied” on his campaign. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who participated in the Justice Department briefings, haven’t backed up Trump’s claims of wrongdoing.

The caution from Republican leaders stands in stark contrast to Trump’s claims at a rally in Nashville on Tuesday night.

“How do you like the fact they had people infiltrating our campaign?" he bellowed as the crowd booed. "Can you imagine? Can you imagine?”

Nunes has not spoken publicly about the FBI informant since the May 24 briefings. The apparent collapse of the “Spygate” theory, at least in Congress, is the third allegation from Nunes related to the Russia inquiry to sputter out under scrutiny...."

The problem with this is that it actually happened, it’s not up for debate. The washington post all but outed the “spy” and their may have been multiple spies.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              The problem with this is that it actually happened, it’s not up for debate. The washington post all but outed the “spy” and their may have been multiple spies.

I’d call that a gross oversimplification.

There are all sorts of things about it that are up for debate. Hence, Gowdy’s observation and the lack of support from GOP leadership.

Did Devin Nunes lose his voice after the briefing a week ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                I’d call that a gross oversimplification.

There are all sorts of things about it that are up for debate. Hence, Gowdy’s observation and the lack of support from GOP leadership.

Did Devin Nunes lose his voice after the briefing a week ago?
                so what's up for debate? there was a spy in the trump campaign. the lack of support from GOP leadership is nothing new, those guys are not in favor of draining the swamp because most of them need to go as well. This is the single biggest corruption case ever and it leads to the top (Obama) so there are a lot of people trying to cover their *****es.

Comment

"When the FBI comes into contact with information about what a foreign government may be doing in our election cycle, I think they have an obligation to run it out," Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, said Wednesday on CBS News.

Are we still talking about the PP dossier or was this the overheard conversation in the bar? I thought they were off of the Russians and going after the Stormy angle now?

Anyone what to guess what government it was and what they were doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    "When the FBI comes into contact with information about what a foreign government may be doing in our election cycle, I think they have an obligation to run it out," Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, said Wednesday on CBS News.

Are we still talking about the PP dossier or was this the overheard conversation in the bar? I thought they were off of the Russians and going after the Stormy angle now?

Anyone what to guess what government it was and what they were doing?

The U.S. gov. and they were/are trying to overthrow a legally elected president.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      The U.S. gov. and they were/are trying to overthrow a legally elected president.
                      They were just trying to protect Trump from those pesky Rooskies. You know, because everyone wanted Trump to have a fair shot. That's why they didn't have an "informant"/spy in the Hillary campaign where there was actual claim of Rooskie interference (emails being hacked, LOL).

Comment

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ygate-scandal/

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          They were just trying to protect Trump from those pesky Rooskies. You know, because everyone wanted Trump to have a fair shot. That's why they didn't have an "informant"/spy in the Hillary campaign where there was actual claim of Rooskie interference (emails being hacked, LOL).

Comment

What about the illegals voting, did our government do anything to curtail any of that? What about people voting multiple times? What about districts that had more votes than people?

Didnt Obama say that our election process can not be manipulated while he was president? What exactly changed?

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              so what's up for debate? there was a spy in the trump campaign. the lack of support from GOP leadership is nothing new, those guys are not in favor of draining the swamp because most of them need to go as well. This is the single biggest corruption case ever and it leads to the top (Obama) so there are a lot of people trying to cover their *****es.
                              Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy were in the same briefing last week. Devin Nunes has been a vocal attack dog in defending Trump, attacking Democrats and attempting to discredit the FBI.

Devin Nunes' comments after the briefing....crickets.

This is the single biggest corruption case ever according to you and Sean Hannity. According to the GOP, not so much. The swamp excuse seems like blind Trumpism, to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X