Selling my Longbow...Price help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my Longbow...Price help

Folks that have been on here since pre crash will know why I gotta sale it. Priorities, I have custody of Keelea and plan on Keeping it that way. But I'm hittin' 5 digits on Lawyer fee's. So, gotta liquidate some stuff...

Custom Dale Karch Tomahawk "SS"
    Built by Great Plains Archery in Pampa Texas.
    58" Long
    46# @ 26" Draw (28" Compound Shooters)
    Phenolic and Curly Maple Riser.
    Tonkin Bamboo from Vietnam Inner Laminations.
    Bacote' Belly and Back.
    Elk Antler Limb tips.
    Alaskan Seal Skin Rest.
    New Zealand Sheep Hair Silencers wound into the string.
    2 strings. One on it and one that has never been strung. Yellow and Black Fast Flights.
    Paid right at $750 a couple years ago. The current string has tons of life left on it so the bow has not been shot alot. "Almost" Mint condition. Kinda between Mint and Almost actually.
    Give me some pricing help so I can put it on the classi's...
    Bow is tillered for 3under or split finger...
    Thanks RR...
    Last edited by JW; 05-13-2007, 07:36 PM.

No help on the price but dang...that's a pretty bow!

Comment

nice bow

Comment

Ragin:

My experience over the past few years of selling and buying used bows dictates you can expect about 60% of new price for one of the condition of yours (9.5+ out of 10). That said, you can expect to get about $450.00 in return. You might ask $500.00 and pay the shipping/insurance within the cont. US. That will allow a bit of negotiating room.

Wish I was in the market but I just bought a new Morrison and my funds are tapped for a while.

Best of luck in selling it. You shouldn't have any problems.

Doug Key

Comment

Dang RR, I didn't realize what a looker that thing was! Not near as purty as that little girl in your avatar though. Way to keep things in perspective. I agree with Splitfinger in that you won't have any problems selling the bow.

Comment

That is a pretty bow. I think the second picture's negative was reversed 'cause it looks to be left handed in that one and right handed in all the others. You should be able to sell it easy enough. I'm pretty much set on shooting Sarrels bows myself, but I'm sure somebody would enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
            X