Listing a home on AirBNB or VRBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listing a home on AirBNB or VRBO

Guys, I left my job on Friday. I have been very unhappy for almost a year and I felt like they were trying to figure out how to get rid and ruin my record. So I walked away.

Been mulling over going into a partnership with AirBNB and VRBO listings with a friend. We have a very nice home that is vacant for All but about three weeks a year.

Has anyone done this? Any advice to offer? What are the most important aspects to consider?

ChuckFu may be able to help. He does a VRBO listing in Costa Rica that we have booked this summer.

Good luck to you sir!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I knew of the home in Costa Rica but couldn't remember who had it.

Comment

I have a client that makes a killin.. I say do a search of homes in your area, cut the price by 10% from what u see. Adjust your landlord insurance to account for short term rentals..give it a shot.

Comment

Check your for city ordinances. Some cities are restricting short term rentals. I’ve rehabbed a house in Haslet that I wanted to Airbnb but city requires it to be your primary residence.

Comment

Where's the house?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
              Guys, I left my job on Friday. I have been very unhappy for almost a year and I felt like they were trying to figure out how to get rid and ruin my record. So I walked away.

Been mulling over going into a partnership with AirBNB and VRBO listings with a friend. We have a very nice home that is vacant for All but about three weeks a year.

Has anyone done this? Any advice to offer? What are the most important aspects to consider?
              The process is pretty easy. We use VRBO. Fees are paid by both parties. PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
              X