Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mathews 2013 bows are out on their site!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
    Maybe as someone else has said Mathews built these bows to hold closer to their IBO than previous years. Second time I have heard numbers around these with heavier arrows and shorter draw's.
    X2

Comment

Sounds nice but ill stick with my bow tech

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
        Sounds nice but ill stick with my bow tech
        Bow tech is that someone who always works on bows? Or is that a brand? Never seen one out here in West Texas Bet there nice.

Comment

Originally posted by RACK MASTER View Post
          Creed... 28-70 w apex sight 450 grain FMJ hunting shafts ..chrono'd at 306
          IBO of 356???

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
            Who hasn't(maxed out their technology)?
            Exactly...I never shoulda upgraded from my 2004 Bowtech Liberty, quiet, smooth and fast

Comment

I dont know what to do , i need new servings and string on my DXT, my g5 sight optics are getting dim , prolly would replace the site with something new, the creed isnt really gaining me any speed , and it for dang sure got heavier .....so i am really going to have to wiegh out wether or not to put some upgrades and money into the DXT and go another season, or go with the creed or Heli and sell my DXT. Which has always been a phenominal shooter, and proven hunter.
              I had the DXT for 3 years, great little bow... traded it in for the Z7Extreme. It was a nice upgrade. This would be my advice to you if you wanted any opinions to help you decide. I'm not impressed with the new bows out for 2013.

Comment

Just got back from shooting both the Creed, and the Chill . This is my report...

Creed... 28-70 w apex sight 450 grain FMJ hunting shafts ..chrono'd at 306

The bow was indeed beyond super smooth to draw , no problem slowly drawing to anchor without moving the sight from the target ... 1 1/2 group at 20 , with someone else's sight dialed in. Pritty quiet , balls on accurate and fast ! The bow looks much better in person . Very good looks in fact !

Monster Chill
                same arrows chrono'd 310 The bow itself is good looking and smaller than the original monstor. The cams are huge ...i mean HUGE ! it was not nearly as smooth as the creed , and a little more awkward to keep at full draw than the heli and the creed. The chill shoots very nice all and all but for hunting i am def. gonna go with the creed over both the heli and chill. I really did notice a difference in drawing the Creed over my current DXT ! I think the Chill is an excellent little grind blind bow , which will be devasting to Longbeard Toms this coming spring. All and all i give them both a big thumbs up and 2 thumbs up on the Creed ! The split limbs are a bonus feature in my opionion just because of the look it portrays. Nice job Matthews
                Hmmm... We chrono'd both at Smithfield with a 415 grain arrow and both the chill and creed shot 265, at the same draw and poundage. I felt a little hump in the draw of the chill which was the only thing I had a problem with (prolly because I am used to the solocam). I did shoot amazing with the chill though, I do agree with it being a good ground blind bow, but not really anything worth taking to a tree. The chill had a smooth draw and super amazing back wall. The release was what I found amazing, it had almost 0 vibration and was as quiet as can be. I shot the chill side by side with my z7x, and even though the release was amazing along with the back wall compared to the z7x, I felt like my bow was an easier smoother draw still (I blame this on the super big cam on the creed.) where 70 lbs felt like 70 on the creed, it feels more like 60 on my bow. I shot my own personal arrows thru both bows, and both chrono'd at 265 like I said, where my z7x shoots 277. If I buy anything, it's gonna be the zxt, since it's exactly the same as the z7x with a slightly shorter brace height.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
                  Ok what are you driving? I'll be in a black Nissan Frontier. Let's put em through the chrono there.
                  Hey man, it was nice to meet you. Hope I was helpful with you making a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtremeHunter80 View Post
                    Hey man, it was nice to meet you. Hope I was helpful with you making a decision.
                    Did you have the HeliM or the Z7X?

It was nice to meet you too. Did you post your opinions in my review yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
                      Did you have the HeliM or the Z7X?

It was nice to meet you too. Did you post your opinions in my review yet?
                      Ya I did. I posted one on here as well just a few post ups. And it was the z7x

Comment

Working...
                      X