Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mathews 2013 bows are out on their site!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna stick with my helim!

Comment

Makes you wonder if, at least for the moment, Mathews has maxed out their technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
        Makes you wonder if, at least for the moment, Mathews has maxed out their technology.
        Who hasn't?

Comment

I am still comparing my DXT with the other single cam bows and specs. just don't beat it by a large enough margin. It will all come down to feel and shootablility. Personally I like the looks of the Creed and the little double cam Monster Chill. It is just down to shooting them now and seeing how they feel in the hand. I do like the looks of the two new ones but not so much the ZXT.

Comment

Well been waiting on this day for awhile and not really impressed with the new release. Thinking about just going with the heliM but like the price tag on the zxt.

Comment

This could be a less than stellar year for mathews

Comment

Whomp whomp whomp! I left the wheels behind though. I still regret selling my SQ2. Talk about a blast from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  im just not a fan of the riser checker design.. i think its fugly... im sure they are awesome, but they are just plain ugly.
                  Agreed

Comment

Nice lookin' bows, but here's my issue:

2008 DXT ==> 29.75" AtA, 7" Brace, 3.75lbs, 326 fps

2013 Creed ==> 30" AtA, 7" Brace, 3.85 lbs, 328 fps

2013 Chill ==> 30.5" AtA, 7" Brace, 3.9 lbs, 333 fps

2013 ZXT ==> 28" AtA, 7.375" Brace, 4.2 lbs, 326 fps

My DXT is almost 4 1/2 years old and still in as good a shape as when I first bought it. I love Mathews but why would I go out and spend another $1500+ tricking out a new ride that gets me little to no performance improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by EEBowHunter View Post

My DXT is almost 4 1/2 years old and still in as good a shape as when I first bought it. I love Mathews but why would I go out and spend another $1500+ tricking out a new ride that gets me little to no performance improvement?

Don't get caught up in the numbers. It's about how they shoot and how they feel when you shoot.

Comment

I'm still shooting a LX.

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                          Don't get caught up in the numbers. It's about how they shoot and how they feel when you shoot.
                          I hear ya, and I'm not trying to knock anyone for droolin' over the new product line...I'm just stating that personally, I would like to see a measured improvement in performance (i.e. smaller, lighter, faster, quieter) if I'm going to drop that kind of coin on a new ride again. Unfortunately it seems that over the last several years the "numbers" have stagnated...makes me wonder if we've reached a limit on the technology and are now just going for pretty factor.
                          Last edited by JonBoy; 11-05-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EEBowHunter View Post

I see two P&Y illegal bows. . Not that it would stop me.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that P&Y rule of 30"refers to the distance between the end of the 2 cams or the cam/idler, NOT ATA. I wouldn't think Mathews would distribute a bow that would violate P&Y criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
                                I'm pretty sure that P&Y rule of 30"refers to the distance between the end of the 2 cams or the cam/idler, NOT ATA. I wouldn't think Mathews would distribute a bow that would violate P&Y criteria.
                                They told me ATA. Ima "former" member. You gotta remember too, alot of folks are only interested in the only book that really counts. Theirs.

Comment

Working...
                                X