Point and Shoot Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point and Shoot Recommendation

I'm heading to New Mexico at the beginning of December for a five day elk hunt. I'm not wanting to take my big camera, but a point and shoot instead. I have one of the older Olympus waterproof cameras (I think the first one the came out with!). The only problem is, it was great when I bought it but the new cameras just seem to take way better pics. I'm looking for something easy to use, takes great outdoor pictures with a decent zoom, and a very clear crisp picture. I'm not worried about the waterproof feature cause I will have my old one with me just in case it's raining. Maybe there are some cameras that are a year or two old that would fit the bill for a cheaper price. I can read internet reviews all day but was wondering what people who go out into nature and hunt are using! Thanks for any advice.

I carry a Canon S95 with me all the time when I don't want to carry by DSLR equipment. Shoots RAW, highly flexible in its settings and will fit in your shirt pocket. Canon just came out with the next generation, the S100 but they are really hard to find. I can highly recommend it.

Comment

I'm about to get the Sony hx100v. Full 1080p video great photos and a ridiculous zoom

Comment

Working...
      X