Originally posted by KyleW View Post
    Can't go into harbor freight. I walk out spending way too much money

I’m a sucker for the “free” LED work lights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      I’m a sucker for the “free” LED work lights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That and tarps...I get a free tarp every time they run that coupon.

Seems like I always need small tarps so its a good get.

Comment

I have a router that I have used a few times and it works fine. My 4" grinder has been abused for years and still going.

Comment

I've always had good luck with Harbor Freight electric tools. I bought one of their Dremel tools. It has done every job I have used it on. Plus the free items and coupons are addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I am a fan of Harbor freight air tools, hand tools and their general use stuff. The only electric tool I have is a multitool I thought I was going to use on one project so I went cheap. Well that thing is a bad*** and has been used a lot. Hopefully your Dremel is the same.

I’m a sucker for their hand tools. Cheap enough that if I lose them, or if they get stolen I’m not out much. They will do anything I will need to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought this one from Northern Tools https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...9239_200679239

Specs were similar to HF rotary tool but this was cheaper - i bought it for 10.00 and free shipping. I went to HF and had them order it for me from the store. By doing this I could use my $5 off if you spend 15.00 or more coupon which is only good for in store purchases.

Not sure how long it will last but it is much cheaper than Dremel Brand and I don't need all the extra bells and whistles.

Comment

I have a Dremel thats over 20 years old. I'm 100% sure the HF won't match that.

You will find so many uses for that tool it's mind boggling!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                  Every electric tool that I've bought from HF has been junk.
                  The latest one was a die grinder. I think you could probably stop the disk with your bare hand.
                  truth.... I once bought a level from harbor freight and the bubble fell out walking to my truck from the store.

Comment

OK, but that is better than it falling out when you got home. Just trying to see the positive.

Comment

Check out your local pawnshops

Comment

I was given one of the $10.00 ones, been using for 7 yrs, light work on bones. No issues!

Comment

Working...
                        X