POWERHOUSE trad bowstring sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POWERHOUSE trad bowstring sale!

Got some new material in this week for recurve and longbow strings. It's great stuff and absolutely love it after testing it through the ringers on my recurves and longbows as well as other customers.

I'm offering this special to TBH trad shooters only. I'm offering any custom bowstring made of this new 8190 material for a $20 even. It's incredibly stable. So stable infact the bow noise is typically reduced to the point that string silencers can be an OPTION instead of necessity. Energy transfer into the arrow is phenomenal. There is a slight reduction in speed... about 2-5 fps depending on the bow but the stability and softest shot I've ever felt out of a string material has lended to a more accurate shot. This stuff is also very durable. Just as good if not better than 8125G which means fewer string replacements throughout your shooting season. There's no downside to this string and I promise if you're shooting factory strings or any other material for that matter... you will be pleasantly surprised with a string made from this stuff.

I typically charge $30 for a custom string made from all high end materials and $20 for B50 strings. I call them endless twist strings. They have all the benefits of both flemish twists and endless loop strings.

Numerous center serving and loop materials are available if you know exactly what you want or preferred stock materials will be used.

If you're interested in ordering a powerhouse string out of this new material feel free to pm me or reply here with any orders or questions. I gaurentee these strings for a month. If there are workmanship problems or issues they will show up long before that. I've had numerous people shooting my strings this entire season with zero problems so far.

they are gonna get you for not being a sponsor and advertising sales

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
      they are gonna get you for not being a sponsor and advertising sales
      What he said^^^^^^

Bisch

Comment

this I was curious about after posting this a few hours ago lol...

I'd pay to be a site sponsor with the money I made off these if I made enough which would be cool!

Comment

This sounds like some good strings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
            This sounds like some good strings.
            X2

Comment

Sounds like good stuff.

Comment

I'm making myself a second one as a back up this afternoon. This stuff, when produced on our jig, doesn't stretch...at all. It's so stable and efficient that off most shots I can see my limbs "flutter" that I've never seen before with a less efficient string. It's pretty cool!

The only thing to increase a trad bow's performance outside of a solid set of well tuned arrows is a bow string... which seems to get looked over. In reality, the bowstring is one of if not the most important things in a setup since it brings the bow, arrow, and you all together.

a new string is the number one accessory we sell at the shop for trad bows.

Comment

what color are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                    what color are they?
                    He's only got em in ORANGE

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                      He's only got em in ORANGE
                      bummer that will only match one of my 2012 models and none of my 2013 Models............STAY TUNED!

Comment

Check with a moderator about a sponsorship.

Comment

thank you bob! I appreciate it! I've already gotten a few orders. As of now I should have all 5 of them done by this weekend thus far for those that have pm'd me!

Comment

Working...
                          X