Clear All

Keep your eyes peeled..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a pretty easily identifiable set of antlers

Hope they catch the perps

Comment

I wonder if they were stolen before the trial of the alleged law brewkers.

Comment

That seems strange.

Comment

How do you jus lt walk in and steal antlers from a taxidermist? Something fishy here...

Comment

Im confused. So the deer was poached and then taken to the taxi and then the illegal antlers were stolen but their only looking for the guy who took the antlers? What about the poacher?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post
                Im confused. So the deer was poached and then taken to the taxi and then the illegal antlers were stolen but their only looking for the guy who took the antlers? What about the poacher?

Most likely one in the same...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post

Me too.
                  I can't make heads or tails of this story

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Post #2

Comment

So it was poached and then stolen? How many more illegal activities can happen on one deer?

Comment

Well if it was the dude posing in the LDP, he should be easy to identify, you know with the "Black Face"...

Comment

My guess would be that the deer was poached, It was reported to wardens that it was poached and who the poacher was. Wardens went to confront said poacher and confiscate the deer for evidence. Poacher said it was at the processor/taxidermist. Somewhere after that and before wardens could get to said processor/taxidermist to confiscate, the antlers removed in one way or another.. If that's how it went down and Since I don't believe in coincidences I'm thinking a phone call was made, to someone and the antlers disappeared.. Wether they were just removed from the premises(hidden)or actually stolen is the question.
                          No doubt something fishy going on..
                          They will find out.
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 10-25-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            My guess would be that the deer was poached, It was reported to wardens that it was poached and who the poacher was. Wardens went to confront said poacher and confiscate the deer for evidence. Poacher said it was at the processor/taxidermist. Somewhere after that and before wardens could get to said processor/taxidermist to confiscate, the antlers removed in one way or another.. If that's how it went down and Since I don't believe in coincidences I'm thinking a phone call was made, to someone and the antlers disappeared.. Wether they were just removed from the premises(hidden)or actually stolen is the question.
                            No doubt something fishy going on..
                            They will find out.
                            The taxi will be in the hot seat, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              The taxi will be in the hot seat, that's for sure.
                              It will be interesting to see how this plays out for sure. I can't imagine why a taxidermist/processor would knowingly get involved in this situation. If the deer is properly tagged then there is no way of knowing it was poached unless the taxidermist/processor actually knows the poacher and how it all went down... If that's the case then that's just shear stupidity to get involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X