Where to find Bergara Ridge - Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find Bergara Ridge - Houston

I’m looking for a new rifle for this coming season. I’m wanting to get my hands on one of the Bergara Ridge Rifles. Has anyone seen them in Houston?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may google up and see who carries them, also may check with Collector Fire Arms. Fonder & Richmond in Houston. They have every gun known to man

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
      You may google up and see who carries them, also may check with Collector Fire Arms. Fonder & Richmond in Houston. They have every gun known to man

I’ve called collectors and they don’t have any. Everyone can order them, but no one seems to have them on hand unfortunately. I wanted to be able to see it before I spent the money.

Comment

Might call Carter's Country. They are just starting with the Bergara line. I have looked all over Houston and never found any.

If you ever go to Lafayette, La, Lafayette Shooters Supply by the Acadiana mall has a lot of them. From the lower end to the high end.

Good luck.

Comment

Able in Conroe or Huntsville.

Comment

I understand wanting to get your hands on it first, but it is an excellent piece. Ive spent a week with Bergara the past few January’s in Vegas, and their new rifle line is excellent. I’ve only shot custom rifles for the past 5-6 years, and have been very impressed with their offerings. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I understand wanting to get your hands on it first, but it is an excellent piece. Ive spent a week with Bergara the past few January’s in Vegas, and their new rifle line is excellent. I’ve only shot custom rifles for the past 5-6 years, and have been very impressed with their offerings. Not sure if that helps you or not.

I have one of their B-14 HMRs in .308 absolute tack driver. This is the gun with 200yard grouping.

I was just wanting to go ahead and look at the
              .270 in the Ridge that wasn’t as heavy as the HMR, but still had the threaded barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                I have one of their B-14 HMRs in .308 absolute tack driver. This is the gun with 200yard grouping.

I was just wanting to go ahead and look at the
                .270 in the Ridge that wasn’t as heavy as the HMR, but still had the threaded barrel.

I looked at one of these B-14 HMR's in a 6.5 tonight. Very nice gun.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  I looked at one of these B-14 HMR's in a 6.5 tonight. Very nice gun.

My dad has the 6.5 and it shoots better than my 308 does.

Comment

If you find one to look at let me know. I've been looking too.

Comment

Bass pro had one listed in the last flyer

Comment

It amazes me that a city the size of Houston and you cant walk in a store and check out the entire line or at least a large percentage of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X