Mahindra tractors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahindra tractors?

Are they any good? Found this ad not sure if it's a good deal or not? I need a tractor in a bad way. This package has everything I need.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340233765.855208.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	24905283

I just bought a Mahindra 5010. I did alot of research before buying. If you search here, you'll see that people that own them, like them, but somebody is going to respond that you should only get a Deere, Kubota, etc. I generally like mine, but only have had it a month.

As far as deals go, that may not be the best. I have a quote on my desk for a 3016 for $14,900 with a loader, and David Self was running a deal earlier in the year for $15,000 for the same tractor with a free 5 foot brush hog. My guess is that the bush hog and the box blade retail for about $800. Not sure on the trailer.

There is a guy here whose buddy is the dealer in Conroe and he had pretty competitive pricing. Hopefully, he'll respond.

Comment

My uncle has had one about 10 years no trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
        My uncle has had one about 10 years no trouble.
        I have owned a 59 HP Mahindra for 7 years. I have put it through the ringer pushing brush, disking, etc. Never had to take it in for anything. Have about 320 hrs on it.

Comment

I would get at least a 40 hp, they some dang good tractors.

Comment

Howard(JT) has one, and Stan R i believe had one...

Comment

I ran a 45 horse power for 2 years clearing land and making roads.
              It never had a problem.
              Traded up to a cab tractor after the brush was cleared
              Good no frills tractor

Comment

I am waiting for their 4 cyl. Trucks to be sold in the U.S.

Comment

Aren't they built off the old IH platform? My FIL has one and its been very reliable.

Comment

That's the one I want.......

I believe JT Howard has a Zetor.

Comment

I have had a 3016 for about a year with no complaints. Mine came with a loader and shredder. It was less than $15K.

Comment

we have a 85hp and its bullet-proof

Comment

I have a 45 Hp 4wd w/ a lift. There is nothing to say but; IT IS AWESOME!

Comment

I have 55. hp 4wd with loader. Have not had any problems. in 6 yrs.

Comment

Glad to read these reviews. I am buying one in the next month or so.

For the OP, that's probably not the best deal you can find. I have an offer for a 42(?) hp with three implements, 4wd, and trailer for just under 22k.

Comment

Working...
                              X